**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AI resisting block break with heavy attack

Ithe seems like every character I fight resist most of my heavy attacks when there blocking, used to be they block, heavy attack breaks there block send them flying, now it's like that only happens maybe 1 out of every 5 tries, had the AI been buffed to resist more, is this just another bug?? The AI has def played different over the past couple of months, but why is that kabam??

Comments

• Hey there, we haven't made any changes to heavy attacks or blocks and we haven't given champions any increased resistance to heavy attacks breaking blocks. Would you happen to have any video of what you're experiencing? Or would you be able to tell us what mode this was in? If it was in AW or Arena, it is possible the champs were from a player who had the Stand Your Ground mastery.
  • RO53TT1RO53TT1 Posts: 319
    It was in arena, but it has happened in quests recently aswell, I did not consider the mastery angle in arena, I don't have video, haven't fig that out just yet, I play on a ipad mini 2, running most recent ios, I will try to get the video thing going and if it happens again I'll post the video with any other info u need. I do appreciate the response though, and since no one else has mentioned it your prob right, feel free to close this thread.
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    If it's another player's character, it could be the "Stand Your Ground" mastery coming into play, but I'm not sure about quests.
  • RO53TT1RO53TT1 Posts: 319
    Yeah when kabam zibiit pointed that out I realized I didn't consider that in arena, but I know it's happened in arena, just gotta get a video app to record my play so I can point it out, funny thing I was just in arena and first 2 fights heavy worked just fine last fight had 3 heavies in a row resisted. I use a good bit of heavy attacks, ever since I got hyperion it's pushed me toward more heavy attacks. But with a video in questing nothe much can be done.
  • Na AW o Void R5 em ataques pesados em todas as tentativas contra o Hfiw foi bloqueado! Bug!!

Como o hfiw estava em um nó de armadura, ficou impossível de bater e fui muito prejudicado, pois não poderia bater leve que era atordoado e se desse pesado também era parado!

BR (português)