**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank up gems

2»

Comments

• Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Damn this is crazy. If they allow those who abused a glitch, and yes this is abuse, because they knew that it was meant for 2015 champs only, to stand, and not revert them this speaks volumes.

They have to revert or allow everyone to use them on any champs. No ifs ands or butts about it.

Those people who abused the system to take newer champions should be punished by reverting, said champs and losing that gem all together. Harsh? Maybe, but exploitation is getting out of hand. Those who saw they could do this should have reported the issue, not rank newer champs.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Those people who abused the system to take newer champions should be punished by reverting, said champs and losing that gem all together. Harsh? Maybe, but exploitation is getting out of hand. Those who saw they could do this should have reported the issue, not rank newer champs.

I don't agree. If someone is ranking champs and the gem works they shouldn't have to go back and consult the list to make sure there isn't a bug. It's not like the champs say "2015" on them. For the record I have not completed it yet so I haven't got the gems yet.
  • I say fair play to the ones who already used them on non 15 champs. They were the ones who completed first so this is kind of like a legends reward for those people.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    The disparity between non-2015 and 2015 champs is so large I kind of see this as unfair. I'm all for Kabam owning that they made a mistake that some people knowing or unknowingly took advantage of. As to whether they should rank down those champs and give them back a 2015 rank up gem, that seems kind of unfair also.
  • BabafrigoBabafrigo Posts: 44
    I m waiting fair decision about this situation
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

I don't agree. If someone is ranking champs and the gem works they shouldn't have to go back and consult the list to make sure there isn't a bug. It's not like the champs say "2015" on them. For the record I have not completed it yet so I haven't got the gems yet.

I’m sorry, but if you knew an item was only usable on older champs. Yet you saw you could use it on Domino/CG/Blade/Champion/KM and such. Knowing full well in advance that item shouldn’t be used on said newer champs you are in the wrong.
  • MattManMattMan Posts: 434 ★★★★
    ij53d9abb9n5.png
    Care to explain what the issue actually was? From watching several You-tubers complete parts of this challenge and seeing the rewards, I suspect the gems awarded initially were not limited to 2015 champs as there was no indication of such.

Is this true? We’re certain players given rank up gems that could be used on champs from any year?
  • BabafrigoBabafrigo Posts: 44
    MattMan wrote: »
    ij53d9abb9n5.png
    Care to explain what the issue actually was? From watching several You-tubers complete parts of this challenge and seeing the rewards, I suspect the gems awarded initially were not limited to 2015 champs as there was no indication of such.

Is this true? We’re certain players given rank up gems that could be used on champs from any year?

Exactly, many player already ranked up Korg, domino, medusa , ghost, blade .....
  • FrankmcocFrankmcoc Posts: 148
    edited November 2018
    Is there actual proof that they worked on non 2015 champs

If it’s on YouTube can someone link it

Remember that initial completion of the whole event gives a 3-4 class rank up that’s not dependent on the year
  • MattManMattMan Posts: 434 ★★★★
    So what will be done about this?
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    Waiting to know ... bcoz i could have easily done it on day 1 if it said that will happen ... kabam is encouraging exploit here
This discussion has been closed.