**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Blob Chacarater Idea

XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
Blob is a part of the brotherhood of evil mutants. His powers? Well, he is immovable when he so desires. His fat body grants him super strength.

Passive: Blob loves eating food and drinking. He regenerates 500 health for every 5 hits on his combo meter.

Passive: 25% chance to activate a passive fury by striking opponent or being stuck, increasing his attack by 400. Does not stack

Passive: Blobs very thick skin makes bullets bounce back, making all bleed on blob attacks miss by 75%.

Bounce Back: When active, defenders attacks on blob have a 35% chance to miss the attack and do 0 damage on blob. Does not stack. Lasts 10 seconds.

Strong Attack: Blob does a belly flop (kinda like Kingpin). Grants a short burst of Unstopability and 10% chance to add a passive fury.

Special 1: Blob punches the opponent twice, than runs foward and hits the opponent back.
25% Chance to add bounce back
25% chance to add a passive fury
10% to add both

Special 2: Blob stops the ground (whcih hits the opponent), rips out a boulder from the ground, and throughs it at the opponent.
25% Chance to stun for 5 seconds.
25% Chance to apply bleed does 1250 direct damage over 10 seconds
25% Chance to add bounce back
10% chance to add all three

Special 3: Blobs pushes the opponent on the ground. He jumps in the air and sits on the opponent, pushing him into the ground. He eats some food and farts.
Recovers 1000 health
25% Chance to stun for 10 seconds.
25% Blob grants Unstopability for 10 seconds.
25% Chance to add bounce back-this buff will not be removed until blob is hit 10 times. Does not stack, but can refill.
10% chance to add all three

Signiture Ablility: Blobs thick skin allows him extra block proficincy, extra physical resistance, and gives blob an 85% chance for all bleed attacks to do no damage (or miss).
Durations of effects are increased by 2 seconds

Synergies: Fat Men (Kingpin)
Unstopability lasts 5 seconds longer

Brotherhood of evil Mutants (Magneto, Sabertooth, Omega Red, etc)
IDK

Ring Fight (Wolverine)
IDK

This is the best I can do. Agree or disagree? Let me know in the comments. Also, if you have a suggestion, please tell me.

Thanks!

-XxLoganTDCxX

Comments

• Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    I have the same abilities thanks to my steady intake of fried chicken and 32 packs of Miller lite.
  • EffectiveEffective Posts: 111
    We need to have a Fat Month and introduce him and Big Bertha.
  • KINGPIN is a 500 LBS fat man of Bowling ball'
  • This concept is amazing and well thought out and comparing to other champs is surprisingly balanced. He would probably be around High to Very High rank
  • Hey XxLoganTDCxX, thanks for sharing this suggestion with us. If you have a moment, please also add it to our Character Wishlist Thread, located HERE.
This discussion has been closed.