**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Tile with defending champions portrait obscuring the view of a node making it hard to click

Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★
edited November 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
I have noticed for a long while that the portrait over a node is sometimes obscuring the view of a node hidden beneath it, as seen in my screenshot.
It makes it unnecessarily difficult to move forward when this happens since I try to click the node beneath to move forward, but I have to give it several tries with milimeter precision before it works and moves forward instead of selecting the portrait and displaying info on the node.
I play on a Samsung S7, if that's of any help. Maybe there could be an easy fix to this I don't know of, any tips? Or is it a bug?
v80cljcfbczv.jpg

Comments

• w0otwo0tw0otwo0t Posts: 11
    It’s just poor game design. They expect you to click with perfection, or else just keep spamming that area!
  • Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★
    edited November 2018
    n1o7imhjbsfw.jpg
    w0otwo0t wrote: »
    It’s just poor game design. They expect you to click with perfection, or else just keep spamming that area!

I hate Spam.. :wink:
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    I have noticed for a long while that the portrait over a node is sometimes obscuring the view of a node hidden beneath it, as seen in my screenshot.
    It makes it unnecessarily difficult to move forward when this happens since I try to click the node beneath to move forward, but I have to give it several tries with milimeter precision before it works and moves forward instead of selecting the portrait and displaying info on the node.
    I play on a Samsung S7, if that's of any help. Maybe there could be an easy fix to this I don't know of, any tips? Or is it a bug?
    v80cljcfbczv.jpg

It is poor design but an easy way round it is to click on a portrait of another champion for example click on vision in the screenshot you've sent then the other champions portraits will dissapear allowing you to easily click on the node
  • edited November 2018
    Definitely can see how annoying this can be. We'll bring it up to the team to see what they can do for future iterations.
  • Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★

Definitely can see how annoying this can be. We'll bring it up to the team to see what they can do for future iterations.

Great, I'm glad you do. It's a small thing, but would be much appreciated to get this adjusted. It probably doesn't help that most touch screens and millimeter precision does not go well together. :smiley: