**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Version 21.1 Discussion Thread

Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
edited November 2018 in General Discussion
Version 21.1 of Marvel Contest of Champions is coming December 3! This update brings Night Riders Quest, Chilled Challenges, the Contest's 4th Anniversary, Alliance Quest Map 6 updates and more! Check out the release notes here:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/654354/#Comment_654354

Comments

• WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    edited November 2018
    Finally the Halls of Fortune are back! Thank you! I'm excited to see what this new daily event entails.
  • Greifmaster911Greifmaster911 Posts: 316 ★★
    Perhaps
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    GivMeABeer wrote: »
    o8qimwh4vnyu.jpg
    Is this a sign?!?!

Only if they said a “fantastic four years”.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    o8qimwh4vnyu.jpg
    Is this a sign?!?!

They're not even trying to hide it anymore, IMO.
  • GivMeABeerGivMeABeer Posts: 200 ★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    o8qimwh4vnyu.jpg
    Is this a sign?!?!

Only if they said a “fantastic four years”.

Close enough I say haha, would love Doc doom.
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    Ummmmm.... Excuse me!!!! What is this "slight slide" you speak of?

She is irritating enough while against the wall evading her heavy attack. Explain, please!
    Tsunani wrote: »
    Are we gonna get our loyalty back from using useless boosts?

Yes, this also. I use these faithfully during bosses when seasons are running. Nice to know they weren't working at all. Typical
  • bpunk88bpunk88 Posts: 184 ★★★
    I'm also interested in details around the class special boosts "not working"... I have made use of them often even though the difference seemed negligible, guess that explains why.

Will those that used class special boosts in the timeframe/content that they were "not working" be reimbursed for them?
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,672 ★★★★★
    I'm curious how the pots and gold quests will be. Will they alternate daily? As in monday is pots Tuesday is gold etc?
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Glad I spent all that loyalty on useless boosts!
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Will Kabam Clause be bringing us rank down tickets again this year for the holidays?

We can all hope, but I wouldn't hold your breath. They were not "well received" by some and they likely took that feedback into consideration.
    Buttehrs wrote: »
    I'm curious how the pots and gold quests will be. Will they alternate daily? As in monday is pots Tuesday is gold etc?

Thats usually how it is. Healing/Gold/Healing/Gold all 24 hour quest. If I remember correctly its just like basic daily quest. 3 difficulties (if you even want to call it that) They are all pretty easy.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Vdh2008 wrote: »
    Will Kabam Clause be bringing us rank down tickets again this year for the holidays?

We can all hope, but I wouldn't hold your breath. They were not "well received" by some and they likely took that feedback into consideration.

Thats cauae last years christmas RDTs only refunded the cats spent to rank up.
    The iso and Gold to level up weren't so why rank down someone if its actually costing you essentially double the resources then to just save up and rank up a 2nd champion
  • NoOnexRONoOnexRO Posts: 339 ★★★
    edited November 2018
    "- Tier 4 Class Catalyst Trade-In Crystals will now be locked to Summoners that have achieved the designation of Conqueror or Uncollected."

Can you elaborate on this item a little?
    Thank you in advance.
  • TreoTreo Posts: 382 ★★
    I have felt the power boost never work as well ... could you look into that too?
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    The fantastic four are coming in January
  • bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 752 ★★★★
    Are we going to get compensation for the thousands of loyalty / units people have wasted on class special boosts? If these were broken this whole time and people keep buying and using them, that's a huge amount of wasted resources.
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    Hey Kabam, you can’t just casually tell us that boosters haven’t been working without saying how you’re going to compensate us for it. I’ve used a TON of loyalty on those boosters for Corvus and HE, also a few others like Hyperion, and if they’ve not been working, we need a refund of loyalty.
    In fact we probably need a unit and potion compensation pack, because we used these boosters to make killing enemies easier and if it wasn’t working then fights were just as hard as if we’d not used the boosters, resulting in us spending more units/potions as we quested and fought war. Heck I used one this war on HE and died in my fight (only 3rd death this season). If this had been working I possibly wouldn’t have died.
    Kabam, plz make this right!
  • Captain_KandiceCaptain_Kandice Posts: 222 ★★
    I’d also like to know more about the broken boosts. They definitely didn’t seem like they were working but I didn’t do the math to check to see if they were. I chose to give Kabam the benefit of the doubt, which always seems to backfire on me.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Will the annual Gifting event be returning?
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    edited November 2018
    Vdh2008 wrote: »

IMO, there will be a much bigger uproar if we don't get them again. Lots of people are banking on them this year, especially after the 2015 rank-up gem fiasco.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Finally halls of fortune
  • TensioTensio Posts: 170
    Will you refund all the loyalty spent in 12% & 8% boosts? @Kabam Miike