**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Howard The Duck IW Iron Man Glitch

So let me make this simple. A month or 2 ago I noticed Howard The Duck’s Iso Loader passive debuff was counting towards IW Iron Man’s Molecular Armor count, I sent in a report, nothing happened. Now I’m putting it on the forums hoping it will get fixed.9ejtaqkwubfz.png

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    Does the ISO Loader passive "ability" counts as a passive armor for IW IM, or is just a visual glitch?
    Does he reduces damage or auto-blocks with them?
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    This happens with lots of things, passive timers are overrated strangely, it’s still applying, you needn’t woery
  • spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
    Does the ISO Loader passive "ability" counts as a passive armor for IW IM, or is just a visual glitch?
    Does he reduces damage or auto-blocks with them?
    He uses them for auto blocking, I don’t know about armor increase.
  • Hey there, would you be able to tell us what game modes this has occurred in? Also, would you happen to have any video of this happening?
  • spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
    Hey there, would you be able to tell us what game modes this has occurred in? Also, would you happen to have any video of this happening?
    I do have a video and it mainly happens in duel (I don’t use Howard in quests) I couldn’t figure out how to share a video on forums