**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Playing on Two Devices

KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★
Will I get in trouble if I play the same account from two different devices? Just got an iPad and wanted to try it out as opposed to my often lagging iPhone 6s

Comments

• svssdevasvssdeva Posts: 12
    nope.
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    No. I do it all the time. Kabam does not care if you do that.
  • You can play on 1000 devices :-)
    Until the play fair, you don't have to be scared being banned.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    As long as your location doesn’t change drastically in unrealistic time, I don’t see why your account would be in jeopardy. It’s when Kabam sees a login Dom Ohio, and then 5 minutes later see it from Iceland.
  • TheRealApocTheRealApoc Posts: 320 ★★
    make sure you log into the same game center however. Some one in my ally was banned for a week after using his sons ipad which has a different game center. The coding can't tell the difference and can't be reversed by Kabam. And yes they were on the same wifi and everything.
  • You can play on multiple devices. :) As long as it's only you logging into your accounts, you'll be fine.
  • As long as your location doesn’t change drastically in unrealistic time, I don’t see why your account would be in jeopardy. It’s when Kabam sees a login Dom Ohio, and then 5 minutes later see it from Iceland.

VPN and location changing apps are not restricted to use.