**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Warning!!! - Portion dont buy outside the store, it shows wrong unit

u5wx5tnjb3d0.png

I was inside war and had thought to heal up before going to next war attack. I didn't had any level 4 portion so thought to buy one, it showed me 50 unit insteaad of 100, with discount sign. I thought nice discount let me check if it's for one or more as war portions are always needed. I clicked plus and bought 20, where it shows me 1000 unit. But than I realized it charged me more than 1700 Units.

I already complained to Kabam dev team for same, this is just for others to make sure they dont buy outside the store where it shows correct unit charge.

Comments

• HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018
    The prices cumulatively increase.

This has always been always.

Edit: for deal items
  • BlackSaChiBlackSaChi Posts: 298
    Hamin wrote: »
    The prices cumulatively increase.

This has always been always.

thanks my friend, does it shows cumulative in screen shot? any one can see clearly on screen shot what it says my friend, again this is just to warn everyone not to make mistake like me.
    It should. I know it did when I bought some yesterday.
    mh1yg20301ll.png

May be you bought it from store and not while inside war room. And that's why the subject of this discussion make sense, don't buy outside the store... It's incorrect..
    mh1yg20301ll.png

As I said this is when you click store button
    edited December 2018
    BlackSaChi wrote: »

May be you bought it from store and not while inside war room. And that's why the subject of this discussion make sense, don't buy outside the store... It's incorrect..

mxxmxvnudath.jpg

You are correct.

Kabam needs to reimburse you.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious
    Thanks but I already officially complained too Dev, wanted to share with community not to repeat mistake.
    So it charged me 1654 while showing 1000.
    Word on this?
    Word on this?

Not satisfactory yet
    Dev turned me down, was expecting proper support. But hay it's Dev, like it or not if you want to play it's there rule only. I just hope others in community be aware of this and don't repeat same mistake.
    Did you show them screen shots?
    Did you show them screen shots?

Yes I did, I guess if wasn't enough for them to make sure I am not making up stories. It's disappointing
  • Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We're going to get this looked into ASAP.

That said, I highly recommend in the future if you see something similar to this: please avoid using whatever item it is you used and contact Support immediately to have it looked into.
    Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We're going to get this looked into ASAP.

That said, I highly recommend in the future if you see something similar to this: please avoid using whatever item it is you used and contact Support immediately to have it looked into.

It takes more than 12 hours for response. And AW we may need heal before that else whole team will be affected. You can not expect to wait that time, right...