**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Chilled challenges

2»

Comments

• FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    edited December 2018
    It already went downhill with mine lmaoo, as with all chilled sensations haha

But seriously, kabam gotta balance difficulties with coinciding events to prevent player burnout. Rather than issue one stressful event after another.
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    Gone Cold on the subject
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    I think everyone just needs to cool it. XD
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    Alright everyone let’s put this conversation on ice
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    I swear, all these people making cold puns, I am your polar opposite, I hate puns
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Just chill chill just chill
    Just chill chill just chill
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Anyone else find the lack of announcement rather... cold hearted? It’s like they’ve given us the cold shoulder.
    Only the cool people know. ;)
    Perhaps their assets are all frozen.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    edited December 2018
    These puns aren’t cool guys. There’snow way kabam will answer at this point, and their frosty relations with the players are on thin ice...........
    Drooped1 wrote: »
    I see we’re just recycling cool and chill and snow...creativity is dead lol. If I had to rate on a scale of 0-10 it’d be an absolute zero

qj1fkld5yur1.jpg

I said absolute zero. Not sub

• TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    I see we’re just recycling cool and chill and snow...creativity is dead lol. If I had to rate on a scale of 0-10 it’d be an absolute zero

qj1fkld5yur1.jpg

Absolute zero is sub zero in both Celsius and Fahrenheit
  • BlackOracleBlackOracle Posts: 254 ★★★
    So, we wait until tomorrow to learn about the rewards for these challenges?
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    edited December 2018
    [quote="XxOriginalxX;c-674
    474"]I see we’re just recycling cool and chill and snow...creativity is dead lol. If I had to rate on a scale of 0-10 it’d be an absolute zero

qj1fkld5yur1.jpg

[/quote]
    Absolute zero is achievable.

n3qt0gg3v3bl.jpg
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    I almost got frost bite from all of these posts
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    All these bad puns bring out the worst in some people... Maybe that explains why the atmosphere in here is so frigid.
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    we have been frozen out
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    What killed the dinosaurs? THE ICE AGE! AHLLLL! -Arnold Schwarzenegger
  • Freezist ice, can we break the ice on these chilled challenges?
    Well today is the day that we can no longer sustain ice puns on this thread, as chilled challenges arrive today. It was n ice to talk to y’all
  • Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    So 3 hours till they come out still no announcement
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Guys let’s all just chill out, cool down, and come on kabam where is the announcement
  • I know I haven't commented in this thread yet, so I hope this is a good way to break the ice.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Too many puns lol