**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thanks for the hotfix Kabam!

Though it still did lag and crash a little, I managed to get darkhawk in UC difficulty down with sparky 4/55 and it was a one shot. I’m glad I waited for the fix before spending anything on it lol.

Comments

• Swimmer15Swimmer15 Posts: 118
    edited December 2018
    Lag is def still there. I’ve done three paths now UC, just now completed the first since update. It seemed exactly same to me, still relying on a lot of luck to get past the start.
  • KillSwitchKillSwitch Posts: 282 ★★★
    Nothing changed LOL. Still eeked it out, but if anything, he became even more reluctant to fire his SP2, and that lag is EVERYWHERE!
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I was able to 100% explore UC it yesterday with one-shotting the boss a couple times. Only needed pots/revives when doing the Thorns nodes.

I beat him once in UC and 100% Master before the hotfix (just got lucky), but the remaining fights after the fix did seem better. I also did the pause trick before each fight yesterday, so I can't say for sure if it was the hotfix that helped, or the pause trick, or both.

Once you get past the initial SP2/unblockable opening, the fight was actually quite easy.
  • Hey there!

Glad to hear it helped you out, OP!

As for everyone else, if you're still experiencing issues with performance please head over to our specific threads on this and fill out the template there:

Android
    iOS