**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Marvel Insider Rewards

OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,165 ★★★★
I've looked for help on the Marvel site itself, but didn't find anything, so I'm gonna put this here to see if anyone can help.

As everbody knows, it is possible to exchange points from the Marvel Insider site for different rewards on the game. Last month I exchanged some points to get a 3* version of The Champion, but it's already December 21st and still hasn't received the rewards.

Is there anyone who can help me? Or anyone I must get in contact with? (If this discussion doesn't belong here, sorry.)

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,981 ★★★★★
    Marvel.com is the only place that can help you.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    I've looked for help on the Marvel site itself, but didn't find anything, so I'm gonna put this here to see if anyone can help.

As everbody knows, it is possible to exchange points from the Marvel Insider site for different rewards on the game. Last month I exchanged some points to get a 3* version of The Champion, but it's already December 21st and still hasn't received the rewards.

Is there anyone who can help me? Or anyone I must get in contact with? (If this discussion doesn't belong here, sorry.)

The rewards will come. They are due on the 21st which is today, today is not over yet. You'll get them as long as you enter your ign properly
  • As long as your name for Marvel Insider lines up with your in-game name, you should be receiving these rewards. If you do not, please reach out to Marvel Insider's support to see what could have went wrong in ensuring this.