**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Reduce the energy cost for Act 4 [Merged Threads]

13»

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Someone mentioned until New Year, in another Thread. Not sure. All I know is I'm hoping nothing is amiss. I'm in the middle of finishing it up, and the last thing I want is to do something wrong. Lol. For the record, I was working on it before the shift. XD
    Either way, it's a huge help. I'm about 89% done, so that will give me the final push.
  • Options
    Drstu3000Drstu3000 Posts: 31
    It's a 2 week temporary thing over the holidays. I've got 100% on act 4 but I go back to collect energy refills and ISO so this is very appreciated
  • Options
    Welp, in-game mail confirmed it. Now I don't have to worry. Awesome. Definitely a help.
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all!

The energy costs for Act 4 have been reduced from 3 to 2 per step for a limited time between December 24 and January 16.

We hope you enjoy this energy reduction and good luck in your adventures in Act 4! :)
  • Options
    Thanks Lyra. Almost done. ;)
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    How about lowering energy for act 5
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,683 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018
    Dang.

If not for QE bought cheap the other week I would be real annoyed but the expiry timing of the QE from that offer was impeccable.

I might as well buy another bunch since it is effectively cheap again.
  • Options
    MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    Not saying I was a part of the permanent reduction, but wow.

Thank you Kabam, seriously. :smile:
  • Options
    Kushstar420Kushstar420 Posts: 192
    its kinda bs for those who had to do it with 3 energy. where is the fairness in that? toss us back some energy refills
  • Options
    MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    its kinda bs for those who had to do it with 3 energy. where is the fairness in that? toss us back some energy refills

You guys have all this new endgame content like the maze and uncollected... let us middle players have one thing without complaining about it
  • Options
    MrBanks wrote: »

You guys have all this new endgame content like the maze and uncollected... let us middle players have one thing without complaining about it

I expolred act 4 100% when all Act 5 was released. I have done 1 path to LOL and I have 100% explore act 5\
    I am gonna quit this fiesta
  • Options
    Welderofortune2Welderofortune2 Posts: 139
    The energy reduction is now permanent, so yay ya'll got your way.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Yeah I’m liking it. Good resource builder for those of us who haven’t explored yet.
  • Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Wait it’s permanent now though, right?
  • Options
    gabmucs_MYgabmucs_MY Posts: 143
    edited January 2019
    Mitchell35 wrote: »
    Wait it’s permanent now though, right?

Yeap permanent.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,364 ★★★★★
    Well done with the permanent reduction, Kabam team. I explored Act 4 before, but am very happy you've reduced the cost to those still doing so.