**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How do I subscribe to get those stats mails?

kabam has been sending those stats mails for the past few months, and I want them lol... I don't remember unsubscribing as many of you pointed out... is there something I can do to get them?? please help

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Support ticket from in game
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Support will tell you it isn't possible
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi,

Please reach out to our support team and let them know you'd like to subscribe to receive these emails. You can do so by going to the "Support" link in game or by using this form.
  • It would make sense if Kabam were to add this to the list of Profile - Preferences (Notifications) up here on Forum (or maybe in the Game Settings, either place would be fine). Currently those options up here are only regarding being notified of other users comments to your posts or private messages from others. Then the admins at Kabam would not have to individually deal with requests from everyone to get that turned on for them. (I am good with NOT getting these, but never knew how some ppl were getting them).
  • QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 806 ★★★★
    I contacted support and they added me back to the mailing list but I still don't receive these emails.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    QuikPik wrote: »
    I contacted support and they added me back to the mailing list but I still don't receive these emails.

How you asked them? When I tried it a few weeks ago, they said it was impossible to do so
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi,

Please reach out to our support team and let them know you'd like to subscribe to receive these emails. You can do so by going to the "Support" link in game or by using this form.

Is it the same if you login with Game Center instead of kabam account?
  • FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★
    I was told last time these were sent out that not every summoner would receive these stats regardless of being subscribed to emails
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Frosty wrote: »
    I was told last time these were sent out that not every summoner would receive these stats regardless of being subscribed to emails

Basically what I was told. Support said "not every summoner receives these emails but hopefully you will be included when they send out the next emails" and that there is nothing support can do.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★

Hi,

what do we type in for server which is on the form?
  • Viper83Viper83 Posts: 210
    i unsubscribed mine long ago, kinda regret now.
  • SerranoMojaveSerranoMojave Posts: 6

Hi,

what do we type in for server which is on the form?
    Try global?