**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

70% buy a god crystal

AquamaAquama Posts: 135
edited December 2018 in General Discussion
For 300 bucks you can buy a 70% shot at a god hero. Kabams thinking a lot higher of their value than I do. Seems like they’re milking some player base that I’m not familiar with. Offers, gifting, are getting worse as play gets more irrelevant. I just don’t get it.

Comments

• We're sorry to hear that this offer isn't for you and is on the more disappointing end. We appreciate your feedback on it, however, would like to remind you that not all offers are for everyone. We get that it can be frustrating at times, but maybe the next one (or event even) may be more up your alley.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    Aquama wrote: »
    For 300 bucks you can buy a 70% shot at a god hero. Kabams thinking a lot higher of their value than I do. Seems like they’re milking some player base that I’m not familiar with. Offers, gifting, are getting worse as play gets more irrelevant. I just don’t get it.

You’re looking at buying it for $1? Lol
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    People easily spend that much on FGMC's with only a 2% chance of pulling one. And this is a bad deal to you?
  • AquamaAquama Posts: 135
    edited December 2018
    axelelf_1 wrote: »
    People easily spend that much on FGMC's with only a 2% chance of pulling one. And this is a bad deal to you?

No you’re right. From that perspective, I suppose that adds up. In terms of any of that kind of spending, no , I just don’t get it. Just one mans opinion.
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    It's also a unit based offer, and those are always skewed to be a bit pricier, because said units can be farmed up for free/time. Once upon a time, I could have bought it easily with units, but then LoL 100%, a streak of poorly-thought-out FGMC attempts, and Variant happened. Oh well ;)