**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

European servers

Hello, don't you think it would be good to improve your European servers ? Even with the latest phone available it has become impossibly to play during the holidays. I'm in Spain now for a week it's totally impossible to play correctly. Same for my EU colleagues in the alliance.
Have posted already on the master threat but I think you have a specific issue in the EU it's not the case for the people playing in other jurisdictions.
Thank you

Comments

• Hi there!

We're sorry to hear you're having connection issues with the game. We would recommend trying the game on a strong Wi-Fi connection rather than data as the strength may not be enough to connect to our servers.
  • ÉpicoÉpico Posts: 93
    Hello you just closed my thread on EU servers connecting being poor since the holidays. You say I should connect on a wifi.
    Wifi here runs at 5mb
    My 4g runs at 70 with 40 ping. How come that's not enough to run the game? How come it was enough 3 weeks ago and not now? How come my internet works perfectly fine in all games and apps but yours?
    Given the money and time we invest here a more proper answer would be appreciated.
    Have already done everything one can do with a phone to make this game work. But if you don't develop it right for Android users it's another issue. And if your EU servers are not up for the traffic you get in holidays also.

My internet :
    70mb download speed 45 ping
    My phone :
    Xiaomi mi 8 , 8 cores , 130gb hard, 6gb ram.

Don't tell me please that the game can't run on those.
This discussion has been closed.