**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Today's Trials bugged or 5 stars changed to premium crystal shards?

Just did expert on today's trial and instead of 300 5star shards I got some worthless 600 premium crystal shards instead
Is this a bug ot kabam decided on epic difficulty rewards 5 star shards? and this change took place in the middle on a week trail and not at the start? I got 300 5 star shards yesterday trial and 600 premium shards today on expert......

bug? and or kabam just changed rewards?

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    It gives you both
  • Options
    Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298
    Just did expert and recieved 5* shards as normal.
  • Options
    AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    There's generally too many rewards for the trials for the window to handle, and the 5* shards are one of the first to appear, and thus, one of the first to be pushed to the left and out of sight. If you aren't paying attention, it's easy to miss them being moved, but you can scroll the rewards to the left and see them.
  • Options
    Eric1988Eric1988 Posts: 100
    500 5star shards is first item on the scroll. Last item shown is the 600 Phc shards.
  • Options
    Eric1988Eric1988 Posts: 100
    Everytime u can scroll left or right. There is 2 many items to be seen by just looking at it
  • Options
    DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Drooped2 wrote: »
    Eric1988 wrote: »
    Everytime u can scroll left or right. There is 2 many items to be seen by just looking at it

How people beat epic without knowing this baffles me

How people dont know this after the 20+ threads posted on this samr thing baffles me.
  • Options
    SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    DoctorJ wrote: »
    Drooped2 wrote: »
    Eric1988 wrote: »

How people beat epic without knowing this baffles me

How people dont know this after the 20+ threads posted on this samr thing baffles me.

Agreed. It's becoming the new RDT thread.
  • Options
    Glad to hear they were able to confirm it for you!
This discussion has been closed.