**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

linked nodes not being removed

When I play the event quests or the story mode .. I defeat a linked node tile but after I come back to fight again ..the (linked node tile) is still active...as if I hadn't defeated it.

Whenever I'm playing AQ the linked nodes that have been defeated stay defeated..therefore was wondering why it's not the same for event quests/ story modes.

Comments

• SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    So you complete a quest but when you come back, the linked node is there is what you are saying? It's because you didn't defeat it on the new run. It's ALWAYS been that way.
  • CygnusX1CygnusX1 Posts: 12
    no that's not what I'm saying..
    CygnusX1 wrote: »
    no that's not what I'm saying..

Then what exactly are you saying.......?
  • Do you happen to have a screenshot of this? It sounds like when you leave the game then come back that the node you just defeated (behind your character) has reactivated the node, is that correct?
    whenever I'm playing an event quest or story mode I take a certain pathway that has a linked node on it..defeat the linked node tile..come back to replay the quest or story take another pathway and the linked node I had just previously defeated is still active...unlike in alliance quest..whenever you defeat a linked node it's inactive as you progress.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Once you defeat the boss or leave the map and nodes re-set.
    not actually leaving the game just after I finish the run and defeat boss .. it says replay so . I hit replay..take a different path but the linked node I just defeated moments ago is still active ..
  • CygnusX1 wrote: »
    not actually leaving the game just after I finish the run and defeat boss .. it says replay so . I hit replay..take a different path but the linked node I just defeated moments ago is still active ..

Ah gotcha, my mistake for misunderstanding. Your fellow summoners are correct on this one. Once you hit 'Replay' it resets the level and the nodes are back in play despite having cleared the path previously.
    2vpjyqyyaeq3.png
    so they (linked nodes) reset after each run? therefore they can't be de-activated because they reset
    CygnusX1 wrote: »

That's EXACTLY what I said. It has ALWAYS been like that. It's frustrating but you didn't re-defeat that node so it's still active.
    thanks for the response.
    didn't think much about it til now...I'm able to have some progress in story mode now that I have Corvus ..I'm able to get ahead now.
    With your other champs you should be in Act 5.3. Why did it take Corvus to get so far?
  • MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    4* ghost, 5* voodoo, 4* LC....
    man if you needed corvus to be able to progress through act 4 you reaslly need to slow down a little...
    focus on improving your skills....
    and improve your gameplay.

no offence but content at that level should be able to be completed with avg 4* champs at 4/40
    true and thanks for your input.
    I haven't played story mode in a while..been focused on AW'S & AQ'S.