**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Regarding “incentives” for coming back after quitting

I’ve noticed the release of “incentives” given out for playing the game again after quitting the game for a couple of months. Shouldn’t this be given out to everyone, even if it is a worse version of the gift? After all, the people playing are the ones that keep this game running.

Comments

• I think we should all get it, or at least people who have quit before and joined. It’s find of roulette with the gifts
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    Cristalman wrote: »
    8nprvopkjlmw.jpeg
    Are you talking about this?

Wow a free 5* and class catalyst..... :(
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,546 ★★★★★
    What’s the translation of that? “Here’s a T4c in the class you don’t need and a guaranteed 5* Red Magneto”?

Dr. Zola
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    8nprvopkjlmw.jpeg

OMG!

This one has no further comments
  • Pit_Pit_ Posts: 32
    8nprvopkjlmw.jpeg

Yep. There’s also another one that’s been released containing 2 4* crystals, a t4cc crystal, 3 t4b and 1,000 units. Also another one with half of those rewards. So basically people who don’t play are given rewards for free, whereas people who play the game and spend time/money get nothing. Some units alone would be nice.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Pit_ wrote: »
    Yep. There’s also another one that’s been released containing 2 4* crystals, a t4cc crystal, 3 t4b and 1,000 units. Also another one with half of those rewards. So basically people who don’t play are given rewards for free, whereas people who play the game and spend time/money get nothing. Some units alone would be nice.

It is basically giving them all the calendar rewards that they have missed while "away" from the game... Thought this was for people 4-5 months of not playing?
    SparkAlot wrote: »

It is basically giving them all the calendar rewards that they have missed while "away" from the game... Thought this was for people 4-5 months of not playing?

That doesn’t make any sense. You login everyday to get all the rewards. This is literally not logging in and getting the same rewards.
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    Try not logging in and let us know what u got?
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    A drug dealer wouldn't give free samples to an addict but would give them to someone who's been clean for a year.
  • Archit_Tandon498Archit_Tandon498 Posts: 325 ★★
    No, have you guys ever seen the login calendar? Have you added all the stuff you have been getting? We don't even know how long you have to stay away from the game to get this, but let's say it is 6 months? Or 3? I'm assuming that this gift would be given to an uncollected player right?

So here's the question to all you uncollected players here, ( elder's bane excluded probably) how many of you would exchange your 5* awakening gem you guys got, and your peak milestones, and your login calendars for this?
    edited January 2019
    No, have you guys ever seen the login calendar? Have you added all the stuff you have been getting? We don't even know how long you have to stay away from the game to get this, but let's say it is 6 months? Or 3? I'm assuming that this gift would be given to an uncollected player right?

So here's the question to all you uncollected players here, ( elder's bane excluded probably) how many of you would exchange your 5* awakening gem you guys got, and your peak milestones, and your login calendars for this?

It’s 4-5 months. The point is that they got this for doing absolutely nothing. You had to login in and play the game to get peak milestones. You didn’t need to login at all for this.

PS. You also don’t get a 5* AG for free every 4-5 months.
    Drooped2 wrote: »

It’s 4-5 months. The point is that they got this for doing absolutely nothing. You had to login in and play the game to get peak milestones. You didn’t need to login at all for this.

Its a business move you want a larger player base attracting new users is far harder then re hooking a player you had before.

Theres really nothing wrong with it

Yes there is. Of course it’s a business move, that’s obvious. Being given these rewards for not playing is fine, as long as everyone gets these rewards. It’s dumb to not do anything for months and then come back to get these rewards.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Markjv81 wrote: »
    A drug dealer wouldn't give free samples to an addict but would give them to someone who's been clean for a year.

Subscribe to a magazine. Then don't renew. After awhile they will offer you a great deal to come back. I'm not sure how the idea that a hypothetical drug dealer might try to real an addict back in somehow makes Kabam immoral lol. Companies try to get former customers back with incentives... There's nothing to see here.
    I’m not sure some people seeing this post are getting my point. It’s clearly a business strategy, we all know that. There’s nothing wrong with getting more users. The problem is that nothing is given to current users. Anything at all would be nice, even just the t4b. But when people get rewards equivalent to those of exclusive events like the “cream of the crop” event for FREE, while others may have struggled to complete that and spent a ton of resources, it seems kinda bs.
  • RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★

PS. You also don’t get a 5* AG for free every 4-5 months.

Took less than 2 weeks for someone to get that message.
  • Hi, everyone -

Lyra hit upon this in a thread over HERE. I'm closing this thread down as it is a back and forth conversation that is turning inflammatory. If you have questions about it, please refer back to what was stated.
This discussion has been closed.