**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

So The Thing is coming back a 3rd time?

2927b5lm2gel.png

Comments

• Deep breaths
  • #wellactually it could be a redo bc of the ban wave last night.

Maybe chill some
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    chunkyb wrote: »
    #wellactually it could be a redo bc of the ban wave last night.

Maybe chill some

Elaborate
  • @Frivolousz21 There were a ton of bans issued yesterday for accounts using arena bots. Thus, Kabam could be RE-running the arena since it was sullied with bots.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    chunkyb wrote: »

Maybe chill some

Why would they rerun it because of banned members?
    Unless those banned members still got the rewards.
    Arena bots have always been there but they never rerun arenas
  • chunkyb wrote: »

Maybe chill some

Elaborate

Dunno that I can here. But while trying to abide by the rules... Some, uh, things happened last night. Good things, imo. Big fan of cleanliness. The... Uh... Arenas have long been overrun with dust. Yeah. Very dusty. So much dust it even clogged up the leader boards. Dust from top most places *wink* to the lowest corners. Dust everywhere. Some of that dust got wiped up. Not all the dust, unfortunately... But it's still easier to breathe now.

In conclusion, much dust gone. Still some dust, but not as much. It's possible the rerun is bc of the cleanup process. But idk for sure.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
    RatKiller wrote: »
    Oh here’s another moron pointing out a mistake. Oh your a genius. Jeez I’d be rich if I could bet on things like this. Let us know if you going to get some type of reward for pointing this out. Post that with a pic please. Jesus your all idiots I swear. Learn to shut your mouths and just play the game. Don’t go ratting in gifts like this

"Your a genius" . . . "your all idiots" . . . you realize how funny that is, right?
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    Rockon wrote: »
    RatKiller wrote: »
    Hey dude your just as big of an idiot of the old hag that got the revive in chapter one taken away. Ppl like you need to **** your mouths when ya see things like this. And your mother an I are in counseling together

whats your deal dude? do you work for the TSA or something?

HAHA.
  • BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    @RatKiller is grumpy cat. It all makes sense now
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    Rockon wrote: »
    whats your deal dude? do you work for the TSA or something?

Gangsta rap made me do it
  • Love it. Salt kills slugs. Let’s keep this thread going.
  • If I was TSA I’d def be a cavity search yo see what else your hiding
  • Only_AlonerOnly_Aloner Posts: 141
    y1bjqd04zkzb.png

• Hey all,

This was a visual issue with the Art, and was never another Arena running for Thing. "Biased Conclusions" is the 5-Star Featured Doctor Octopus arena name.
This discussion has been closed.