**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

War Boosts? Can we get an honest answer?

Gregdagr8Gregdagr8 Posts: 380 ★★★
Kabam, can you please advise if you are discontinuing war boosts in the loyalty store? It's fine if you are but don't you think you should tell your customer base when you are discontinuing an item? I think we would all just appreciate an honest answer here.

If this has been covered and/or answered somewhere already, my apologies for the post. I couldn't find anything from Kabam on this when I tried to search for it. Thank you.

Comments

• V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    I’m really glad I’m not in plat anymore and actually needing those boosts but I think it’s crazy they expect us to believe the rate for them to show up in the store hasn’t changed since the addition of the new war crystals.
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    An honest answer: If u need them, you are doing something wrong
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/699748#Comment_699748
    Hey all,

Just to be absolutely sure, I talked to the team and asked them to ensure that we didn't change anything or remove any of these boosts, and we confirmed that they are still in the pool of items that can appear. We don't have different rates for items to appear in the Loyalty Store, so they are not more or less likely to show up than anything else.
  • Hey there, Boosts have not been discontinued in the Loyalty Store. The rotation of Boosts is randomized but, as mentioned in the post CoatHang3r linked, we checked with the rest of the team to be sure, and they confirmed for us that no changes have been made to the pool of available Boosts.
This discussion has been closed.