**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam,you did AMAZING in venom the duck.

AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
Mine is a R2 5* at the moment and I just beat the first 4 guys in realm of legends with him just playing around,and he’s STILL at 100% health. Dude is sooooo fun,soooo good. Easy ramp up, omgsh anyone know how much his dupe benefits him? IM ON THIS DUDES TENTACLES HARD RIGHT NOW! Favorite champion in the game! Plus his synergies with my beloved Domino and Blade. WHOEVER MADE THIS GUY I WANT TO KISS YOU

Comments

• AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    t1oozsx2z3uq.png
    If only I had brought a wolvie counter..dudes STILL at 100% health. Anyone able to let me know how much his dupe benefits him?
    rcind7i7o3dr.png
    EVEN BEAT SW!
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    https://youtu.be/CceF7msM4o4

He is very cool, I’ve posted a few videos on YouTube for reference to him
    Jaded wrote: »

Awesome vid @Jaded what’s your YouTube channel so I can sub! Venom the duck is cool and amazing.
    Never mind I got it :)
    edited January 2019
    Ahitlaw wrote: »

Awesome vid @Jaded what’s your YouTube channel so I can sub! Venom the duck is cool and amazing.

Just search Jaded Fusion.
    I’m not doing it for subs. It’s just easier to keep videos on YouTube then taking up space on my phone/cloud. But definitely check them out!! He’s a pretty decent champ. I’ve been using him in alliance quest last few days, trying different synergies and different banked buffs.

5oh05g17wd1g.png

I’m not doing it for subs. It’s just easier to keep videos on YouTube then taking up space on my phone/cloud. But definitely check them out!! He’s a pretty decent champ. I’ve been using him in alliance quest last few days, trying different synergies and different banked buffs.

5oh05g17wd1g.png
    Nice! I got mine luckily by buying 1 Fgmc. Ima rank mine up as soon as I can. His regen is pretty amazing, I did those ROL fights with 5 furies and 5 regen. What’s your favorite setup so far?
    @Drooped2 sorry bud I hope u can manager to pull him soon!

5oh05g17wd1g.png
    Nice! I got mine luckily by buying 1 Fgmc. Ima rank mine up as soon as I can. His regen is pretty amazing, I did those ROL fights with 5 furies and 5 regen. What’s your favorite setup so far?

So far I like 4 regen, 3 fury, 2 power gain and 1 precision . So after a 3rd special he can throw his sp2 with the fury buffs up.

5oh05g17wd1g.png

So far I like 4 regen, 3 fury, 2 power gain and 1 precision . So after a 3rd special he can throw his sp2 with the fury buffs up.
    ima try that now. Sweet,appreciate your input

5oh05g17wd1g.png

Good stuff mate, we will have to create a vtd fan club soon 😂
    Drooped2 wrote: »
    Lucky I wanted one got darkhawk hes fun but have cosmic gems and t4cc on hand so kinda bummed.

Darkhawk is absolutely amazing as well!! I have a tech awakening gem waiting for him. I scored a 4* dh from the memory lane 5* feature arena. Very rarely do I take up a 4* to rank 5 but I did for him, and awakened him. He was clearing uncollected lanes and diablo with ease for me.

5oh05g17wd1g.png

I’m in! I’m fangirling over this guy right now, need t4ccs and I can take him to r3 and 4 :)

5oh05g17wd1g.png

I’m in! I’m fangirling over this guy right now, need t4ccs and I can take him to r3 and 4 :)

I’m about 99% sure he’ll be my next rank 5 5*. Which would be over a few other “god tier” champs.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I couldn’t get over his ridiculous model and the fact I just don’t like Howard in general. What makes him so good? Hating him will ensure I’ll get him as soon as he’s added so it would be good to know what he’s about.
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    I couldn’t get over his ridiculous model and the fact I just don’t like Howard in general. What makes him so good? Hating him will ensure I’ll get him as soon as he’s added so it would be good to know what he’s about.

He’s just very customizable. Can be high damage, or mix in some defence buffs as well. He’s very similar to corvus, except you can reapply his buffs with a 3rd special.
    His 2nd special causes Toxic Armor. And grants vtd extra direct damage. The more armor the defender has with Toxic Armor applied = more damage. Have seen 3k to 25k extra damage done depending on what attack you are doing and their own armor.

With the random buffs, you can “bank” up to 10 buffs, 3 per fight. Start every fight with the banked buffs and get them back with 3rd special.
    edited January 2019
    His model is amazing,I feel as if a lot of people hated on him because they wanted riot added
    Drooped2 wrote: »
    His model is amazing,I feel as if a lot of people hated on him because they wanted riot added

I guess model wasnt proper term the art is solid but the idea behind him seemed jokeish..
    Lots felt the same way about gwenpool when I went 23m in 4 feature for her and got laughed at.. turned out I was right..

Ahould have risked vtd

That makes more sense,I was iffish on his design as well but wanted him immediately just cause my first 5* was Howard the duck n felt like they was finally gonna do him justice
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Realm is pretty easy besides Wolvie. Just find a counter for him and your Golden. I used Doc Oc.
    gpa8halv4mae.png
    Just beat it using Venom the duck and guilly. I’m happy idc how easy ppl think it is :D
  • Jaded wrote: »

5oh05g17wd1g.png

Glad to see this champ has a new flock of fans! And that was a nice fight in your video too!
  • Ahitlaw wrote: »
    gpa8halv4mae.png
    Just beat it using Venom the duck and guilly. I’m happy idc how easy ppl think it is :D

Congrats on clearing Realm!
    @Kabam Zibiit Thank you! Seriously though, kiss whoever came up with his design for me!:)
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 540 ★★★
    I dont have a venom the duck yet... but i love how he looks... can someone explain how you choose which buffs hes able to store in his RNA bank... didnt realise you could actuslly set up i thought it was all randomized?
    I dont have a venom the duck yet... but i love how he looks... can someone explain how you choose which buffs hes able to store in his RNA bank... didnt realise you could actuslly set up i thought it was all randomized?

It randomly generates the buffs, you have a choice to store what buffs are generated by throwing a heavy attack,or a special attack. You can store 3 per fight,usually I like to stack a regeneration buff and 2 furies on the first fight. Next fight u start with those buffs and I usually throw a heavy to automatically store them again,then next fight I’ll usually choose between precision and powergain to start adding
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Flock of fans...cause he’s based on Howard the Duck. Who’s kind of a bird, well played