**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AQ Ending/Starting Concluding Dungeon [Merged Threads]

jaymania82jaymania82 Posts: 66
edited January 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
Has anyone experience playing dungeons where you are far in dungeons and it concludes your dungeons randomly and you got no rewards like you did not even do dungeons? but your champs are on a long cool down? it happened to me two times and kabam just says sorry and does not even give you rewards or anything.
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• We'll be passing this along to the rest of our team. Thank you for reporting it to us and providing a screenshot.
  • jaymania82jaymania82 Posts: 66
    @dcp82 i had the same issue and kabam said the same thing its my fault but yeah aq finished and it ended our dungeons and we got no points. its not fair how kabam not only puts our champs on a long cool down but now i can use them again and have no rewards for the hard work. @Kabam Vydious is there anything you can do about it? because this will make a lot of ppl not waste there time doing dungeons.
  • Can you tell us what device you're playing on, the OS version, Wi-Fi or Data? And then also can you tell us what screen you see when this happens?
  • jaymania82jaymania82 Posts: 66
    it was the same screen on @dcp82 page. same thing happen when aq concluded it made my son and i screen conclude with no rewards. it seems like wen aq fnishes or start it affect dungeon play also and the newest iso on an apple device iphone 7 plus. wifi is working more then fine i run 1 g modem and it had full bars.
  • Thank you for the info! We'll also pass this along!
  • Hey y'all!

Just wanted to let you know that we're aware of the possible cause to this and hope to have a fix on the way soon. Thank you again for reporting this!
  • Dr_PhysicoDr_Physico Posts: 58
    In the last few days, each time when I was in a dungeon while an AQ/AW timer ended, the current room was suddenly aborted. The message told me, that I was able to complete "-1" rooms and in the headline of this message was the name of the AQ or AW map of the first battlegroup (in AW, we are in a low tier, so the map is named "easy"). Furthermore, in the box where usually only my dungeon partner is shown, all of my ally members in the first AQ/AW battlegroup are listed. Of course, this bug caused me to get 0 dungeon points for these runs, no matter how many rooms we managed to complete before, plus our champs ended up in cooldown.

If I remember correctly, this bug was already in the game a few months ago and was actually fixed, but it is back again. Yey!

Here are a few pics for documentation:
    incident on Jan 25th, 8:51 pm CET (notification for end of AW arrived):
    wrty91lznltv.png
    mmbafpayd9y1.png
    ha8uwc5u0tb1.png
    xld2fvaoi2s2.png
    pdtq75sxw2wj.png

compare with the participants in our first AW battlegroup of that day:
    9b7a5jksn032.png
    074wcp7omxnf.png

incident on Jan 28th, 9:13 pm CET (notification for end of AQ arrived):
    1yxbr3uuqe4k.png