**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam did this again and again.....

I've been playing since 7 months.... recently became uncollected and after that I've got several surprise from kabam everyday so, thnx kabam for this..but this time... today i just died (ok maybe) k7v2ktcxj7eb.png
ydhjtcajur34.png

Comments

• hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    I was saving for blade but I didn't believe my luck as still I got IMIW icemn magik back to back....I thought I was gonna regret but thank you so much kabam!!!!
    Na it's from the basic 5*.... though I was lucky to get that elemental crystal twice
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    That’s what I thought, although I got one yesterday which was my second I think. Congrats on that Cap.

Dr. Zola
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    I got one of those trial crystals today, got a 3* hulk. He's not in the shard crystals as a 3* version right?
    edited January 2019
    I believe 3* Hulk was available as a environmental event promotion (get it? He’s green!) a couple of years ago (how I got him). Not sure if he’s an available 3* now.

Dr. Zola
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I've got a 3* Hulk and I don't remember buying him.
    Congrats on the cap IW
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    Just took him to r4 and awakened him with a gem ... now waiting for 6 science t4cc :s every other class is overflowing

Ranking him to r5 over Ghost, so lets see how this decision goes :smiley:

I’m thinking you won’t regret it. But that’s just secondhand.

Dr. Zola
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,794 ★★★★★
    DrZola wrote: »
    I believe 3* Hulk was available as a environmental event promotion (get it? He’s green!) a couple of years ago (how I got him). Not sure if he’s an available 3* now.

Dr. Zola

that was an Apple Earth Day thing. He was also among the rewards/compensation given out for that how fiasco regarding the Great Nerfing Update of 2016 when people lost their s**t about the changes and we got all sorts of stuff in response. That's how I got my 3* Hulk.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    Hulk?

Hm... From one of my alliance mates, Hulk's sig doesn't scale very well as a 5*.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    I just took my 6* beardo to rank 2. He is indeed awesome.
  • SuelSuel Posts: 279
    edited January 2019
    dude, i did EVERY day on EPIC dificulty and did the trials of alchemist on ALL DIFICULTIES and never got a single one of that crystal, i dont even know whats in it
    Shrimkins wrote: »
    I just took my 6* beardo to rank 2. He is indeed awesome.

You’re not going to get tired of pointing that out any time soon, are you? ;)

Dr. Zola
  • Welderofortune2Welderofortune2 Posts: 139
    edited January 2019
    I got one of those trial crystals today, got a 3* hulk. He's not in the shard crystals as a 3* version right?

Yeah, I am missing the 3 star hulk so chances are its a special thing.

• Ay! Nice pulls, OP! Glad to hear you've been enjoying what you're getting. :)
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    DrZola wrote: »

Dr. Zola

that was an Apple Earth Day thing. He was also among the rewards/compensation given out for that how fiasco regarding the Great Nerfing Update of 2016 when people lost their s**t about the changes and we got all sorts of stuff in response. That's how I got my 3* Hulk.

Well in that case he's a pretty good pull
  • Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346
    I see everyone else with this then there's me getting iron men and spider gwen for my last 7 pulls. I have 17 5*s.
    Ay! Nice pulls, OP! Glad to hear you've been enjoying what you're getting. :)

Thanks vydious m really enjoying too much with him he's just...insane!!
  • SpiderBroSpiderBro Posts: 80
    I wish I could get someone like a domino to symbiote supreme but congrats on the pull