**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game issue

My menu buttons are pushed off my screen. I have to force close the game and then reopen it. It’ll fix it for a day or two then come back. When i select my champs for AQ and aw the synergy boxes would be pushed half way off my screen. Menu button, event button, units menu all pushed off my screen. I have to tap my special button like 4-5 times then when it goes off it’s sometimes delayed so they’ll block it. Parry and block aren’t working all the time for me. I’ll get hit right in the face while holding block. I’ll go to punish a parry or their specials or their heavy attack for some reason my champs dex then dash in when I’m only telling it to dash in. Some of my combos end in mediums only 3 hits in. Lots of things I can go on. I have an IPhone Xmax. Just got it in November not even 3 months old yet. I play on both WiFi and my data.

Comments

• Still no comment?
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Have you tried clearing your cache?
  • Tried EVERYTHING! It’s like the game is messed up for the way the iPhone X is set up
  • I bought the lunar crystal offer and it's taken my money but I don't have the crystals??? Please help
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi Albiefresh932,

Have you tried reinstalling the game to see if that helps with this display issue?

@Scrum7 For this issue, you might restart the game to see if the items appear in your inventory. If not you can reach out to our support team for help by using the "Support" link in game.
  • Yea I have and it doesn’t work