**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Developers plz stop spamming unstoppable to everything and everyone

I know you just see it as another variable and you use it in your rng when you decide to give bosses abilities etc, but it is really annoying as the unstoppable force/power "blessed" by Cyttorak, the most powerful demon in marvel universe gets diluted by half every time it is shared.

That is the reason Cain took back the power he shared with his best friend black tom cassidy and threw the cyttorak gem into space so he would never be so weak ever again and that was when he only shared it with 1 person, not 50 lol.
the unstoppable force is unique, it is like the phoenix force, you cant just hand it out like candy to everyone, it is ridiculous.

Im fine with other version of the juggernaut like with how many ironman and spidey there is and I would not be annoyed with those juggie versions having unstoppable, other than that it should only be colossus(the time he had the power), juggie and black tom in various version who should have this power.
This is not about it hard to play against or such nonsense, inf cap nullify it easily, it is the part where you use it willy-nilly and pretty much give it to most new champs and boss nodes.

recently, Diablo unstoppable? lol Korg unstoppable? lol
not even hulk can stop juggernaut unless hulk smash the planet asunder and the vacuum of space prevent juggernaut from moving forward, but you give it to Diablo lol and old man with his potions :P

Name it something else(Rush? stoneskin? :P ) and have the real unstoppable from juggie etc overpower and nullify that.
If not then why not give NC evade to Thor ? Thor can move as fast as a lightning strike with is 220 000 miles per hour.
Why not spin the rng machine and handout other rare abilities to other champions? (you already did that with regen btw)

I know your devs will not read this, they are most likely out looking for what super car they will buy next week after cowhale bought some crystals :P but I had to write as it has bugging for a long time.

Comments

• Yellow8FellowYellow8Fellow Posts: 186 ★★
    edited February 2019
    This game needs another Cap IW. Or it's own Cyclonus.
  • Yellow8FellowYellow8Fellow Posts: 186 ★★
    R4GE wrote: »
    This game needs another Cap IW. Or it's own Cyclonus.

this game needs an over-haul

We're in too deep for an overhaul
  • REiiGN15REiiGN15 Posts: 120
    Yea, we get your Rocket balance analogy but some heroes absolutely don't need unstoppable like at all. It's more for when you're totally caught off guard by it and suddenly a supreme offensive minded character gets it at the wrong time despite you doing everything right...and it lasts forever.
  • And this is one of the reasons older seasoned gamers are dropping like flys
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★
    Belfigor wrote: »
    I know you just see it as another variable and you use it in your rng when you decide to give bosses abilities etc, but it is really annoying as the unstoppable force/power "blessed" by Cyttorak, the most powerful demon in marvel universe gets diluted by half every time it is shared.

That is the reason Cain took back the power he shared with his best friend black tom cassidy and threw the cyttorak gem into space so he would never be so weak ever again and that was when he only shared it with 1 person, not 50 lol.
    the unstoppable force is unique, it is like the phoenix force, you cant just hand it out like candy to everyone, it is ridiculous.

Im fine with other version of the juggernaut like with how many ironman and spidey there is and I would not be annoyed with those juggie versions having unstoppable, other than that it should only be colossus(the time he had the power), juggie and black tom in various version who should have this power.
    This is not about it hard to play against or such nonsense, inf cap nullify it easily, it is the part where you use it willy-nilly and pretty much give it to most new champs and boss nodes.

recently, Diablo unstoppable? lol Korg unstoppable? lol
    not even hulk can stop juggernaut unless hulk smash the planet asunder and the vacuum of space prevent juggernaut from moving forward, but you give it to Diablo lol and old man with his potions :P

Name it something else(Rush? stoneskin? :P ) and have the real unstoppable from juggie etc overpower and nullify that.
    If not then why not give NC evade to Thor ? Thor can move as fast as a lightning strike with is 220 000 miles per hour.
    Why not spin the rng machine and handout other rare abilities to other champions? (you already did that with regen btw)

I know your devs will not read this, they are most likely out looking for what super car they will buy next week after cowhale bought some crystals :P but I had to write as it has bugging for a long time.

The developers are unstoppable.
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    Power Gain and random Unstoppable are what the folks at Kabam want. get used to it
  • JeepettiJeepetti Posts: 79
    Power gain is much more of a PITA to deal with in my option versus unstoppable....
  • TanukiTalesTanukiTales Posts: 255 ★★
    MSRDLD wrote: »
    Having 2 new champions released every month waters down the product, doesn't it? After a while you just run out of ideas.

You're joking, right? There's hundreds of characters they can still adapt, before we even touch alternate reality versions of characters.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike with all due respect you emphasize balance but more than half the champs are imbalanced in comparison. And even some of those have 0 purpose being in the game like this.

I know it's in somewhat in the long term goal and there's only so much time to focus on old champs, but there's got to be a way to make the Colossus' of the game viable even if that means giving them powerful and balancing synergies
  • AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    *Grabs Popcorns*
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    MSRDLD wrote: »
    Having 2 new champions released every month waters down the product, doesn't it? After a while you just run out of ideas.

I feel like it would do the game wonders to drop this requirement.

It's killing this game.
  • Scarlett_Scarlett_ Posts: 273
    edited February 2019
    Hey there,

Remember, this is a game, and is not a totally accurate reflection of the Marvel Comics Universe. Our characters are heavily influenced by the world of the Comics and Films, but have an additional restriction... they must remain balanced.

Champions cannot be fully representative of themselves from the Comics Universe. How do you think Rocket Raccoon would stack up against the all powerful Maestro on his own if we didn't take game Balance into account? Unstoppable is a mechanic of the game, and while Juggernaut gets one of the most easy to proc and control Unstoppables, he is not the only one that will have it.

How is it balanced if the last 4 to 5 champs have unstoppable and rocket would do fine with 100 revives
  • AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    Kabam are doing their best to keep down any advantage the player base has in the game, Corvus and Ghost rule AW till now cuz of their high crits and thus they introduced champs who punish crits
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I’m glad someone brought it up. Brawl is the one of the stupidest nodes they have created. Whoever thought of that idea should get fired

I see myself as a well skilled player, it doesn’t catch me off guard, what it does is slows down the fight, causes you to have to look at the timer and make you bounce off is being aggressive. It doesn’t require any skill, it requires time.

I’m cool with unstoppable as a champ mechanic, whatever but happening every 10 seconds for 5 seconds is outright stupid. Maybe every 20 second for 5 sure because you have time between.
  • DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 ★★
    Wow everyone take a breath! I am not the greatest player in the mcoc game. I am not the worst either. However i just finished all paths against mr. sinister without a single revive or health pot. Im not bragging because i have used plenty in months past. All I am saying is this game should be fun and challenging. The developers are doing a bang up job on that. Every month everyone complains about how hard uncollected (the hardest level) is and how it should be easier. Yet every month after about a week everyone has counters to the new boss. So please lets just call it what it is. The monthly EQ should be hard to deal with. Thanks Kabam @Kabam Miike for keeping everything interesting. Oh and BTW can i get lots of free stuff cause it was hard and i didnt make the cut off for Legend so can i get a legend title too! and my pulls have been **** so can i get a couple good champs for free and also can i get a new calendar with 7* guaranteed champ but it has to be beyond God Tier (Like mow down everything in the game) Thanks!
  • DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 ★★
    Oh and i forgot i made some dumb rank up decisions and i blame Kabam so can i get rank down tickets added to the list :)