**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Are these 4* still worthy of a rank 5

RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
mqndo44ktt2j.jpg
ezidoet3m527.jpg
qzlmfucs6cck.jpg
I have enough T4cc for them but grinding all those t4b will take time, are they still worth it?

Comments

• xandersrevengexandersrevenge Posts: 267
    For 4 star voodoo yes. My rank 5 is still effective against bigger champs. And damn I like your language. Your characters names are so cool
  • RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
    My 5* and my Max 4*9huk1zreag1i.jpg
    geb6zaigtwci.jpg
    t6137nmz8awl.jpg
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    I can't give advice in a vacuum, everything builds off each other in this game. For instance I see a strong 5* hyperion, so no, i would not rank a 4* as well.

Every rank up needs to accomplish a goal in my mind. So if you need ability accuracy reduction, AA would be worthy. Others may be too, but its impossible to tell until we have more information.
  • VedisukeVedisuke Posts: 166 ★★
    ygzsyaxhp99x.jpg
  • Definitely r5 Medusa. She DESTROYS robots. And hits like a truck
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I would say DV is a good option. He can control buffers and power and can also throw in some AAR. I don’t see a high level champ you have capable of that so I would rank him.
    Given your roster
    Corvus is unnecessary (for a 4*, rank a 5* immediately)
    Hyperion is unnecessary

Sabretooth if you're desperate for cold immunity

Doc voodoo and AA could help, but your current 4* roster can probably handle anything too

Medusa if you're desperate for a robot killer.

I'd personally rank Rogue and Loki to r3 before ranking any of the 4*
    I started act 5.3, going now for act 5.3.2, so I guess I will rank only 5*, I want to complete act 5, do I have good enough Champs?? My language is Portuguese 😊
    Absolutely should be able to do complete a run through act 5 with those champs
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    These days, it is all about the synergies. For masochism, you'll need the Dark/Unholy Trinity of KM, ST and Void. I don't see a KM in your roster but BP CW can fill that gap.
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    For my money the only champ you really need to have is void so if you don’t have a 5* then a 4* will get used. He was my MVP for last months EQ and I never get down into 4* champs unless its void 🤷‍♂️
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    I would rankup AA and voodoo for their respective utilities..that AAR with AA will be very useful and u don't have a power control option and although voodoo isn't the best power controller out there but he will help u in multiple scenarios,one of which is power control
  • MMCskippyMMCskippy Posts: 352 ★★
    I'm becoming a bigger believer in ranking up 4*s that need to be awakened to be top tier.

Right now, I see AA, Medusa, & DV as no brainer rank ups. Those champs are worth more in your line up today over waiting to spend resources on a 5* later that only comes if the RNG gods shine on you.

If Corvus was duped, he'd be a no brainer. As he sits, I'd personally wait for either a 4* dupe or a 5* to make that decision.

If you need synergies, I wouldn't rank up ST until you see how much you actually use a synergy.
    That is my idea, rank DV, and AA. And a Void if I ever get one..
  • CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★
    I maxed out my 4* Corvus. I don't recommend it.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Only 4* I ever use are Medusa Void and AA. I could sell every 4* I have and never miss them.
  • WakalaWakala Posts: 46
    Well I did take some 4* to r5 some for sinergy and I can use it as well on a fight, and also korg r5 99, I still use it as defender even when all others are 5* dupe, sometimes I'm at war and quest that's 11 5* that I can't use but my 4* r5 are still good for regular missions
  • username7312username7312 Posts: 67
    This is my favorite one!!! Vanpk5rplqfp69jp.png
    Vampira!! Is this Portuguese?
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Yea definitely rank up aa, dr voodoo, medusa, Corvus
    edited February 2019
    This is my favorite one!!! Vanpk5rplqfp69jp.png
    Vampira!! Is this Portuguese?

Yes it is 😁 the translation is a bit (huge) off from their real name
    Night thrasher in Portuguese is : rdfwyv1scg1x.jpeg
  • InfineightInfineight Posts: 278
    Ya I have got that one as a 5*,,
    The one you call MOTOQUIERO FANTASMA
  • Rehan010_Rehan010_ Posts: 29
    You can rank 5 your OG Thor since he is not available in 5* yet
  • OrangieOrangie Posts: 76
    MMCskippy wrote: »
    I'm becoming a bigger believer in ranking up 4*s that need to be awakened to be top tier.

Right now, I see AA, Medusa, & DV as no brainer rank ups. Those champs are worth more in your line up today over waiting to spend resources on a 5* later that only comes if the RNG gods shine on you.

If Corvus was duped, he'd be a no brainer. As he sits, I'd personally wait for either a 4* dupe or a 5* to make that decision.

If you need synergies, I wouldn't rank up ST until you see how much you actually use a synergy.

Umm if Corvus was duped? His duped ability is definitely not what makes him a beast,
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Voodoo, Medusa, and AA only. Voodoo is an AQ engine. Medusa is a great Sentinel killer. And AA is excellent due to heavy DOT damage and ability accuracy reduction.