**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be.

SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
1qmkpgf19ton.png
Thought I didn't have the skills yet.
Ah well, I had stark spidey..

Comments

• Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Totally awesome job, congrats! If you can, please share the rest of your team.
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★

k6crdccj5uoc.png
    There you go!

Spidey is 3/45
    Gr is 4/40 (Thought collecter is a villain hehe..)
    All the rest are 5/50s
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    This game isn’t very difficult especially the single player aspect . The forum is filled with people who will make u think otherwise but once any skilled gamer plays it, he / she will see it is very straight forward
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Congratulations @Sceptilemaniac that's a huge milestone. Don't let anyone take that away from you for using revives. He is a bs fight with the random rng and degen node so well done in beating him. It does get easier to kill him after you get used to him a little more. My first 2 runs on him cost me a few revives but once I learned his animation I hit 100% with no resources
  • ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 560 ★★★
    Great job! Trolls are everywhere so don’t let that bring you down. Becoming uncollected is a big deal, great work!
  • Great job! Congrats on beating him!
  • jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480
    Yeah he's hard glad you beat him and didn't spend a penny.
  • Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 413 ★★
    edited February 2019
    I've actually been putting this off because of alliance stuff that I have been dealing with for the past year. here are some screenshots of my top Champions I would appreciate any feedback on which ones to use against him. oh and yeah he's definitely not a villain he never was portrayed as a villain in the comics he's just the collector. sometimes he does good things sometimes he does bad things but everything he does is for his own benefit. I also recently got a 5-star mystic Awakening gem and I was going to use it on magic. I can bring her signature ability up to level 120. Lmk

yqkv1chshbqu.png
    76ncat7hc8qu.png
    j0a0laab4qr1.png
    I can also easily bring her to rank 4
  • Only_AlonerOnly_Aloner Posts: 141
    I've actually been putting this off because of alliance stuff that I have been dealing with for the past year. here are some screenshots of my top Champions I would appreciate any feedback on which ones to use against him. oh and yeah he's definitely not a villain he never was portrayed as a villain in the comics he's just the collector. sometimes he does good things sometimes he does bad things but everything he does is for his own benefit. I also recently got a 5-star mystic Awakening gem and I was going to use it on magic. I can bring her signature ability up to level 120. Lmk

yqkv1chshbqu.png
    76ncat7hc8qu.png
    j0a0laab4qr1.png

Yea she is a best variant for 4 55
    I was thinking my five star void, five star Medusa, 5 star quake, five star magik after I bring her up and 4 star sparky
  • Hulk is another great option too
  • Though I would definitely use 4/55s over a 5/50 awakened hulk
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    congrats. i was drinking the night i beat him. i think it got me relaxed enough to go for it
  • @Starhawk same here bro, was worried about my roster but 30% boost and sum revives... uncollected! rv6z1jai6kmk.png
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Wow, I just used a 5-50 Spark and 10 revives which I had stored. I wish I'd had those R4 5*
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Congratulations, Sceptilemaniac! I remember the day when I had to go fight the collector...that was the most nerve wracking day of my MCOC career. And you did it with significantly less resources than I did! You should be proud of yourself.
  • MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    MaatMan wrote: »
    how many fights did it take? how many revives? how many boosts? how many units? how much $$$$?

a screenshot of dead collector does not in anyway show you have any skills whatsoever.

Bro. I'm not saying I have mvinceable-like skills.
    I clearly said I had a stark spidey.
    To answer your questions,
    1. First try (was going for a practice run)
    2. 3 20% ones and 2 40% team revives.
    3. A 20% champion boost.
    4. None
    5. None. I'm FTP.

Wasnt trying to put you down....
    Was merely asking for context.
    Youmprovided no context at all.
    For all i knew it took you 100 revives using a 30% boost and a 5/65 sparky......
    Lol.....
    Now you supplied some context....
    Well done on doin it with small resource usage.
  • MF_Smoov3MF_Smoov3 Posts: 8
    edited February 2019
    @MaatMan idk if my roster was that Krazy, besides recently getting domino, I had r4 LC r3 Hela r2 Heimdall and maxed 4* Thor j/s...
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 527 ★★
    They made this content before spider came out, was pretty impossible back then, was a pure money grab
    Cranmer00 wrote: »
    They made this content before spider came out, was pretty impossible back then, was a pure money grab

There was vision I guess, if you had a hell lot of patience and god-like intercepting skills..
    edited February 2019

yqkv1chshbqu.png
    76ncat7hc8qu.png
    j0a0laab4qr1.png

I'd suggest you to only awaken magik if you want to put her on defence. As for the collecter fight, take someone with a high block prof. and good attack. (Cap IW helped me very much..)
    Also, Quake is a good option too..
    imo, you should be able to tear through 5.2.6 with that roster.

yqkv1chshbqu.png
    76ncat7hc8qu.png
    j0a0laab4qr1.png

I'd suggest you to only awaken magik if you want to put her on defence. As for the collecter fight, take someone with a high block prof. and good attack. (Cap IW helped me very much..)
    Also, Quake is a good option too..
    imo, you should be able to tear through 5.2.6 with that roster.

Thanks bro 👍
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    Same, I was expecting to need to use a lot more materials than I did. Had something like 2800 Units saved up and only used 400 Units and a couple Single Revives I already had... Congrats btw.
  • MF_Smoov3 wrote: »
    @Starhawk same here bro, was worried about my roster but 30% boost and sum revives... uncollected! rv6z1jai6kmk.png

How did you get a 6* without uncollected?????
  • TinoMiaTinoMia Posts: 56

k6crdccj5uoc.png
    There you go!

Wait, your CAIW is knocked out here. How did you KO him with CAIW with 75% health on a first run but your team shot, he’s KO?