**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Map 7 Bug

Hello so first day of map 7 and i have already encountered what i believe to be a bug don't know how it could be intentional. Basically every time i was putting an armour break on this ultron my damage was extremely gimped without the armour break i was hitting around 10k with my corvus with it around 2k something is definitely up, it really caught me off guard in the middle of the fight and i lost 45% of my health i really don't care just annoying lol hopefully this helps it get fixed. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Jn8GKqREvA&feature=youtu.be
There is video proof ;)

Comments

• Is not a bug with map 7.

For years now, armor breaks, combined with physical resistance, are a broken mechanic. You can test this with Medusa against LoL Red Hulk, or Corvus against 4.3.6 Venom, for example.
    The problem there was not a bug with bug 7 itself. It is a broken interaction at the moment. I thought you would know that by now since you mentioned it some times already. Next time, just don't armor break him and you'll be fine.

PS: That comment of it acting like an armor up is wrong, since it would still be bypassed by Corvus true Damage.

Never said map 7 is bugged just a bug inside it and yeah I’ve been hearing now that it’s else where in the game as well either way just making the post to draw attention to it so Kabam can fix it.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Thank you for the report and video @Lagacy. We are looking into this issue now!
  • Thank you for the report and video @Lagacy. We are looking into this issue now!

Sweet 😁👍🏻
  • webtswxwebtswx Posts: 192

Thank you for the report and video @Lagacy. We are looking into this issue now!

what and where is the latest update? its' been over a month.

has the bugged interaction between physical resistance and armor break been addressed? @Kabam Lyra
  • webtswxwebtswx Posts: 192
    i guess not as usual
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    _GRINDER_ said:

@Kabam Lyra what's the update ? I guess 4.5 months more than enough . ?

@Lagacy let us know if you have an update on this.
    Thanks

Yep this glitch is still here super annoying
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Any update?