**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dungeons level 7 room 5+ not rewarding properly

JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
So dungeons difficulty 7 rooms 5, 7, etc... are suppose to give t2a shards ranging from 500-18000 as per the information we have been given.

After running and completing room 7 I got 200 from room 5 and 400 from room 7.

aiah2c4rprls.png
rqce4gh0c82l.png

Ignore the fully formed one, I was short about 500 t2a shards for my next fully formed one. I currently have 66 t2a shards.

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    4zkgallpzed5.jpeg

@Kabam Miike can you explain this? No where in the prize list does it say get 200 shards in room 5 and earn “maybe” an additional amount ranging from 500-18000 t2a shards.

In fact you guys increased champ refresh timers because of the increase in rewards.
    Getting 200 t2a shards IS NOT worth the extra refresh Timers.
  • Hey @Jaded

The 200 Fragments you received are a regular part of the Room rewards. The Tier 4 Basic Catalyst Fragments your received are the Bonus Rewards. We referred to this in our announcement:

"In addition to the Room rewards you already receive, for the entire run of this event you’ll find Catalysts and Catalyst Fragments in Dungeon Rooms 5, 7, 9, 11, and 13!"
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    Hey @Jaded

The 200 Fragments you received are a regular part of the Room rewards. The Tier 4 Basic Catalyst Fragments your received are the Bonus Rewards. We referred to this in our announcement:

"In addition to the Room rewards you already receive, for the entire run of this event you’ll find Catalysts and Catalyst Fragments in Dungeon Rooms 5, 7, 9, 11, and 13!"

Okay. Well that’s not worth the longer timers at all. Honestly I’m flabbergasted now.

Thanks for the quick response.
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    edited February 2019
    It's stuff like this that kills me.

I finally have 17 five stars.

I was SOOOO LOOKING forward to getting the large arctifacts as rewards.

But to prevent end game players from farming resources it's expotentially harder for 98 percent of us to reach all the milestones.
  • Tasty_Yum_YumsTasty_Yum_Yums Posts: 444 ★★★
    The irony is that end game players won’t farm dungeons because the rewards are worth the time/effort. The lower and mid tier players that would benefit from farming these rewards don’t have developed rosters to do so. Considering this, who does this system appeal too?

Also looking at the cost of revives and potions, who at kabam came up with these costs??? You have the same unit cost for those of AQ/AW revives and health potions, yet the rewards from dungeons is a fraction of what you get from AQ/AW.... I digress.

Please readjust dungeons to warrant the increased refresh timers. Ie, significantly buff rewards or drop timers back down.
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    Cheaper and easier to buy those rewards with glory.