**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Season 8 Delayed - Still Confused

So the message gave us the times that Enlistment and Matchmaking will begin. It didn't give us the times matches will actually start and end. This is the only time I'm concerned about. Tell us the time frames Wars will begin. How big is the window? Because the last week of wars saw our wars begin with 2 hour time frames apart.

Comments

• Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    Nothing about this makes sense, so yeah. I feel u bro
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    edited February 2019
    So the message gave us the times that Enlistment and Matchmaking will begin. It didn't give us the times matches will actually start and end. This is the only time I'm concerned about. Tell us the time frames Wars will begin. How big is the window? Because the last week of wars saw our wars begin with 2 hour time frames apart.

It's exactly the same as last week.. The only difference is last week the earliest a war could start was 7AM PST.. now the earliest it can start is 11AM PST.. as the attack phase lasts 24H that means the end time would be the same as when you started, just a day later.. hope that helps to clarify..
  • JustapilgrimJustapilgrim Posts: 239 ★★
    Still seems like this is going to shaft someone. Great of PST people, but what about alliances over seas. Imagine getting paired with an alliance who's still in bed when the war ends. They're in the same boat the PST people were in.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★

Your war will begin as soon as a match is found for your Alliance within the matchmaking phase.

For any other questions or feedback, please post in the official announcement thread. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.