**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Unable to access champs for aw attack

DaphboyDaphboy Posts: 486 ★★★
I was in a loading screen joining aw when maintenance happened. Now when I go to join aw, the champs are unavailable to be selected for aw attack. Then when I look at my full champ list, it says those champs are currently in war.... which I am unable to join and it isn’t showing my avatar in the attack screen. I’ve restarted 3 times and it isn’t changing

Device: iPhone 6+
OS version: iOS 12.1.4
Carrier: T-Mobil
Happens on both Cell data and WiFiqagg0jc156lx.png
z33wsdllu7bn.png
fbt6f9itcsny.png

Comments

• PastatownPastatown Posts: 2
    I’m having the same problem
  • Same problem
  • Hey gang!

We're passing this along to the rest of the team, but for now please reach out to our support team via the gear icon in the upper left corner of the main screen within the game!
  • Pick any champs, then join aw. Your originally team u chose while game went down will be your team regardless of the new team u select. It said my top 3 were already in aw. I said screw the wait. Chose a “B” team and joined aw just now. And boom my top 3 champs are in aw offense.
  • I understand what you mean. I sent this to kabam in regards to my ticket I reported as well. Hope it speeds up the process for everyone.
  • MarkRay09MarkRay09 Posts: 26
    My champions show in war but in the war tgai3k414fcm.jpg
  • PastatownPastatown Posts: 2
    Sooooo when I wake up in 6 hours and join aw will I be using the new champs I selected or the original ones I wanted to use? I no nothing about coding. I just wanna win this war ha
  • Original ones u selected
  • Apologies for the delayed update in the thread. This was resolved for the affected players and alliances at around 6PM PST yesterday.