**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

One more milestone in the bucket!

ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
edited February 2019 in General Discussion
lg2yxeonqnbe.png
7dbja3gd11k3.png

It was actually super fun and really kept me on my toes. So, GG Ultron, you dirty robot..

2gl8z3gb8lww.png

Here's the team I brought for any future explorers to consider. Medusa and Sabretooth with 10+ furies were my MVP's. Now for exploration to awaken that Ægon..

Comments

• Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    Good job man! I’m stuck at 5.2.4 with this team. Trying to harvest resources to get to upgrade so I can get to the collector!
    gknxqvvqdiom.jpeg
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Good job man! I’m stuck at 5.2.4 with this team. Trying to harvest resources to get to upgrade so I can get to the collector!
    gknxqvvqdiom.jpeg
    That's a strong team. All 4/40 except IMIW?

But keep at it my man! The resources will come..
  • Nice job, OP! Congrats on finishing that off! Good luck on the Exploration. You got this!
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Nice! Defiantly explore 5.4 first, it has the best rewards. I did my act 5 exploration in the order of 5.1, 5.4, 5.3, then 5.2 last. But congrats! That 5.1 100% generic 4* gem would be good to throw to Medusa ;)
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    gknxqvvqdiom.jpeg

Like people above said, AA is your king. What I would do is explore act 5.1, awaken AA with the generic 4* gem you get, then take on 5.2.4 and the collectors that AA dupe is huge