**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Question about monthly achievements email

SMiller80SMiller80 Posts: 230 ★★
First, props on the emails. It's a neat way to look back at the month. But I've got a question about the biggest hit. What does this include? Does it include any debuff caused by that hit? For instance, if I use KM's sp3 and it causes 50 stacks of bleed, does the bleed count toward hit damage?

Part of the reason I'm asking is because my biggest hit from January and February are identical, and I can't figure out where I did this damage. Obviously nothing about this is going to change the game. I'm just curious.

Comments

• Hey there!

Thanks for dropping by with your question! All damage in specials 1, 2, 3 count as a single action's damage, but the damage over time caused by them are not included. Hopefully, that answers it. :)
  • SMiller80SMiller80 Posts: 230 ★★

Hey there!

Thanks for dropping by with your question! All damage in specials 1, 2, 3 count as a single action's damage, but the damage over time caused by them are not included. Hopefully, that answers it. :)

That does! Thank you!
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Jae_M said:

Also, how do we get those emails? I'm hella interested.

Write an email to support and they can enroll you Into it. That’s what I did in December then January I got my first one.
  • MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    I emailed support and they said they would enrol me to get them.

A few months have passed now and i have yet to recieve one

• allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 ★★★
    MaatMan said:

I emailed support and they said they would enrol me to get them.

A few months have passed now and i have yet to recieve one

Same back in December, but no emails.
  • We're looking into the resubscribe issue! Thank you for letting us know.
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 476 ★★★
    I tried to make sure I was subscribed a few months ago and they said they did it. I still have not received any either. I have heard these emails favor gmail accounts and yahoo accounts don't get them. Not sure if that is true or not though. I tried to change my email on record to my gmail account, but Kabaam basically wanted my first born in order to do that. After numerous emails back and forth verifying information, they still would not update it.
  • MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★

We're looking into the resubscribe issue! Thank you for letting us know.

@Kabam Vydious Thanks
    i think it worked.
    just recieved my first email from kabam this morning.
    about captain marvel.

I hope this means i recieve the stats updates from now on.
    thanks.