**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sorry to be a pain but...

Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★
I sent a support ticket about my issue: no Intel calendar on either account. But the reply was not helpful because it had the facts wrong, from what I can tell. (ref:_00D301HgIt._5000c1k5YxS:ref)

I am on a new iPad running the latest OS. I downloaded the update as soon as it went live about 1 pm EST on 3-6. No calendar has appeared on either account, but I do have the new quests and Intel store.

The reply to my ticket seems like it misunderstands the timeline:

"Base on the screenshot provided, I am able to confirm that you have already claimed the Calendar login reward for today before you have updated your app to Version 22.0. This means that your Inter Calendar will activate after the Calendar resets and that will about 9 Hours and 50 Minutes from now."

This is not the order of events. I was playing the new quests all day yesterday BEFORE the 3-6 calendar rewards were released. I updated BEFORE I claimed my 3-6 rewards (by about 6 hours), not AFTER as the support person wrote.

So maybe this calendar will appear tonight when the rewards are released, but I am not confident.

More importantly, it appears I will have been denied at least one of the rewards, which is not fair considering I did everything exactly as I should.

Comments

• We're sorry for the frustration caused with all of this. We addressed this issue over in this thread here. There should be another day added on so that rewards aren't missed.
This discussion has been closed.