**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who says 4 stars are hard to get from premuims

ArsozArsoz Posts: 1,773 ★★★★

This is i think the 8th or 10th time i got a 4 star from premiums

Comments

• Evil_Monkey88Evil_Monkey88 Posts: 125
    Same herw. Gotten many 4 stars from premiums. Even some great champs like AA, void, Angela, star lord dupe and sentinel
  • Doug4theWinDoug4theWin Posts: 196 ★★
    Fantastic pull. I've never scored a Black Bolt more than 2* and X-23 is awesome.
  • RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    I got 2 of them yesterday from PHC, serious....2 in one day
  • Marlo_Mike33Marlo_Mike33 Posts: 193
    I get lucky more often than not too. I like opening PHCs more than those 3* crystals
  • StarlordisWickedStarlordisWicked Posts: 295
    I went 300 straight Phc without a four star hero. I opened a new account and got a 4 star on the first, 4th and 5th PHC. RNG in action. Lol.
  • Received 4* back tot back once and 2 4* out of three PHC
  • DoonxDoonx Posts: 182
    got 4* iceman 3x from phc. Not consecutive though. Last was yesterday 👍
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    They are supposed to be the rarest rarity in that crystal, so at least they are harder to be obtained than other rarities. Doesn't necessarily mean almost impossible
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    I remember when I was a noob and pulled Sparky as my first premium 4*. That was the moment I learned of the character imbalances. I was still running a 3* Colossus on my team..
  • Dom_14Dom_14 Posts: 26
    I don't know about you guys but I have been getting dupes of my two stars from PHCs all year long. In fact, I've only ever gotten 1 four star in PHCs since I started playing this game, which was 2 years ago, and it was a Miles Morales 4 star too.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Ive gotten two: Ant-Man and War Machine
  • Jenk6225Jenk6225 Posts: 32
    I opened 8 yesterday and got 1 4* Aegon and 3 3*s. That was after a month of pulling exclusively 2*s from Phcs.
  • liquidkarmaliquidkarma Posts: 80
    edited April 2019
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    My luck comes and goes, I've gotten 25+ over my career and 2 ( king groot and crossbones) over the past week so it can happen just some people just don't get lucky and get **** from them
  • Coatseyyyyy33Coatseyyyyy33 Posts: 56
    edited April 2019

2 outta 9, happened earlier

Threw in a classic loading error for you too.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Been about the same rate for me.
  • ap4057ap4057 Posts: 28
    I have been lucky to find a few.
    Blade, Dr.Strange, Symbiote Supreme, Iron Fist, Venompool and MrsMarvel.

It's great luck as I only have 22 of 4* plus 4 dupes.
  • Congrats! I'm a big fan of X-23!