**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Future game

Have y'all thought about a new game?

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,235 ★★★★★
    I love this game, I really do. If I had to invest in another one, I'd take up Macrame.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,754 ★★★★★
    They do have another game that's very similar called transformers forged to fight. Essentially the same game except transformers instead of marvel characters.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    Buttehrs said:

They do have another game that's very similar called transformers forged to fight. Essentially the same game except transformers instead of marvel characters.

There is one thing that game has that this one doesn’t. A game team who listens to their players. Even tho it’s the same company, Kabam does seem to care much more for the players in TFTF than MCOC
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,235 ★★★★★
    To be fair, I'd say they listen a great deal more than the majority of Gaming Companies I've seen. They just can't give people everything they want all the time. To the best of my knowledge, no such game exists.
  • MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    Buttehrs said:

the 3d thing sounded awesome but transformers sucks big time IMO.
    played it for 2 months after launch and then gave up on it.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,791 ★★★★★
    you can't please all the people all of the time. You can only please some of the people some of the time.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    I appreciate your interest @Zaptosdaking, but let's keep the forums focused on Contest of Champions and not other games. Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.