**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How is this even possible?

Urkel2Urkel2 Posts: 371 ★★

Ive been playing 8 months and as far as i know nothing gives an amount that is lower than 50 so how did i end up with such an odd number

Comments

• DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    The event in January gave odd amounts of shards
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Urkel2 said:

Ive been playing 8 months and as far as i know nothing gives an amount that is lower than 50 so how did i end up with such an odd number

There are a few rare occasions that you can get less.
  • Psy26Psy26 Posts: 159
    If you didn't fully explore aw one time the odd number could appear
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    LoL it is a Chinese new years thing...irritating!!! And KABAM! I still have gift prayer cards in my inventory! (Wait for it!) From the Chinese new year two years ago! Ever gonna remove those? Couldn't use em in this years gifting soooooo yeah! How about clearing them out????
  • It’s from war.
  • Urkel2Urkel2 Posts: 371 ★★
    Thanks everyone
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Mine has been like that for a very long time and it’s very annoying. Once I had 9997 shards and wanted to break my phone lol
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    AW
  • JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    I once saw a summoner having 9999 6* shards. It hurts man.
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    edited March 2019
    Lol. I can't remember the time my shards were a multiple of 5
  • HerrPopopHerrPopop Posts: 185
    humzah217 said:

I have experience of this unfortunate coincidence...
    i ended up selling a 4* sg(pre buff) and got a 5* falcon
    yay
  • Rap said:

LoL it is a Chinese new years thing...irritating!!! And KABAM! I still have gift prayer cards in my inventory! (Wait for it!) From the Chinese new year two years ago! Ever gonna remove those? Couldn't use em in this years gifting soooooo yeah! How about clearing them out????

@Rap Please contact our Support Team about this. They'll be better equipped to assist you in this.
  • Champion0403Champion0403 Posts: 15
    Urkel2 said:

I think you didnot check war rewards.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    I can't stand when that happens, I wish Kabam would add a Single 3, 4, and 5 Star Crystal Shard to the Store with a limit of 5 Purchases a Week or something. Even if they're 10 Units each I'd gladly pay that to get my Shard Totals even again.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    o I still have one of these