**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Finally got her!!!:)))

LordNeoLordNeo Posts: 299
edited March 2019 in General Discussion

YES
Yesss

Comments

• V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Wow congrats.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Epic 😎
  • Physology101Physology101 Posts: 77
    Awesome pull! Makes me a little jealous.
  • Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 310
    edited March 2019
    Hi.there I was thinking of creating new post,I think I can get my question's answer here.
    I'm a average player who just started playing from 6month.i got 4* ghost and after checking what she can do I awaken and r4 her.now my question is how can I get my sp every hit critic?
    I have read description of sp1 and sp2 and tried it but phasing got off as soon as I started sp.can anyone tell how can I make every sp hit a critic ?
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019

Me too!
  • humberto20043humberto20043 Posts: 28
    Spidey076 said:

Hi.there I was thinking of creating new post,I think I can get my question's answer here.
    I'm a average player who just started playing from 6month.i got 4* ghost and after checking what she can do I awaken and r4 her.now my question is how can I get my sp every hit critic?
    I have read description of sp1 and sp2 and tried it but phasing got off as soon as I started sp.can anyone tell how can I make every sp hit a critic ?

Hey i have an awakened sig lvl1 4* 4/40 ghost. The way to get a sp1 or sp2 to get all crits is IMMEDIATELY after you phase hit the sp button. It has to be in less than a seconds time or youll only get one crit. Practice doing sp2 on ROL WS. After a while it gets really easy.
  • humberto20043humberto20043 Posts: 28
    Nice ghost. Im lowkey jealous.
  • dreday_sydreday_sy Posts: 11
    Wow! Congrats! Did you open a regular or featured crystal?
  • Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 818 ★★★★
    Awesome pull, congratulations.