**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Please allow 4*s in act 6

I have been an ardent player for nearly 2 years. I have opened around 150 5* crystals and I have 73 5*s and 8 6*s. I completed act 5 100 percent nearly a year ago. I have never failed to 100 percent the uncollected eq. But since rng has not given me a solid 5 or 6* champ for biohazard nodes, and my luck has been horrible with god tier champs, my only chance to become cavalier is to wait or plan to spend ridiculous amounts of money trying to get there. I am a decently skilled player but cannot simply wait another year to try act 6 while everyone around me is growing their rosters even faster now. As for now, I plan to open a 6* crystal next week. If it’s not a game changer then I plan to retire my account. I’m not attempting to be negative, I’m simply seeing the writing on the wall. I have spent a lot of money on this game and I was planning to keep that going, but, banning 4*s has crippled my ability to play through content and causes me to fall too far behind. If you decide to allow them into act6 I’ll keep playing. If not, then announce plainly how those who don’t have rosters for act 6 will be able to achieve what they need in a reasonable amount of time. As of now, all I see is rng fate and 2 years of bad luck is enough for me.

Comments

• Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    Biohazard is easy to counter... use any bleed immune champ and time your attacks as to not hit when the opponent is blocking. There are tons of counters if you do not have double immune champs. It is also permanent content, so if you do not feel you have the champs to do it now, then wait until you do.

Kabam has already stated they will not open Act 6 to below 5*.
  • ThespusThespus Posts: 45
    What bleed immune? I don’t have the fortune of having a GR, a Luke Cage.... dude, my luck has been ****. Even if they just let us take one 4* it would allow for all of us who did arena a few weeks before the ban was announced to use the heimdall we grinded out. (Not an immune I know, but the point is thousands of hours and thousands of dollars invested in the game and my best counters are still 4*s). I could use ultron or dorm but they are so weak that I’ll need thousands of units. 4*s I have iceman, cg, ghost, aegon.....
    My answer to “wait,” is I already have. I’ve been waiting 2 years and can’t get solid pulls. Using 4*s is doable. I’m not gonna keep falling further behind all those around me who are cavalier because of bad pulls. I’ll play a few more weeks and if the ban isn’t lifted or I have no hope of pulling a solid champ for act 6 then this 4* ban will be the reason I quit and kabam loses a valuable customer.
    Champs I have as 4* that could help in act 6 that I don’t have as 5 or 6*s.

ave

• Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★
    Post you 5 and 6 stars to show there's no viable champions?
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    Thespus said:

Champs I have as 4* that could help in act 6 that I don’t have as 5 or 6*s.

ave

Everyone has those. 😂

You might wanna post your 5/6* rosters for us to see.
  • Please keep discussions about this within our thread dedicated to the Act. You can do so by going here.
This discussion has been closed.