**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Items removed from my account by Kabam: T2a and T5b debacle

New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
Hey, I think a week or two ago, we had that debacle with the 2 offers. I thought we were ok with purchasing the first offer, but the second offer was going to eventually be removed from our accounts. I only purchased the first one, but for some reason, I noticed my items were removed. I never purchased the second one.

Comments

• Hey there,

The items from both will be removed so that Summoners can make the educated decision on whether they want to purchase it again or not. While some of us are happy with just the first one, there may be Summoners that purchased it with the intent of getting to the second Tier.

You'll have your units returned to you soon, if you haven't already, and the offer will be available again next week.
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    ok. Thanks Miike. I thought it was just the second one which i never purchased was suppose to be removed.

I only bought the 2500 unit one, and not the 6000 unit one.

So, it sounds like you will make the same offer again...
  • ok. Thanks Miike. I thought it was just the second one which i never purchased was suppose to be removed.

I only bought the 2500 unit one, and not the 6000 unit one.

So, it sounds like you will make the same offer again...

Yes, the offer will return with the correct T5C Fragment Crystals
  • Kdog76Kdog76 Posts: 60
    Where did my post go? Better yet where’s my units since my inventory was stripped of all of my t2a (which was more than the offer gave)
  • Kdog76Kdog76 Posts: 60
    @Kabam Miike the items removed were higher in quantity than the deals were. None of my champs have ranked down and I still don’t have units. Two support tickets later I’m just getting form responses. Who can I go to here?
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Same. I’ve had 5 T2a and 27+k fragments and currently have 2 t2a and 32+k fragments (opened some map 6 crystals for about 5k fragments).

Checked back on the 2.5k unit deal and it states 1 T2A while the 6k deal offered 3 t2a.

Can I just check the items for which deal has been removed?