**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Superior Tier 5 Catalyst Bundle Correction - FAIL

Fail.

I have not received a refund of units but the item have been removed from my account. Paragraph 2 of your in game message states that "we have reversed any Rank Up...with full knowledge of your options." That is inaccurate.

You owe me 8500 units (whatever the total unit cost of the offer was) and 500 T5BC shards to complete the refund. I await that resolution. Please see attached photos - will take a few minutes.

Comments

• BigHeroSquadBigHeroSquad Posts: 37
    Attaching copy of in game message and screen shots of shards

As you can see - nothing has been returned.

Good job on the gifting badge refund though. You did well there.
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    Same here nothing has been returned or refunded
    Additionally, I have restarted the game 2x on different devices and platforms. Still not refund.
  • TensioTensio Posts: 171
    edited March 2019

i've received the message but didnt bought the offer.....
    Scared of some mistake from Kabam...
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all,

If you received the message but didn't buy the offer, that was not intended as the message went out to some players who should not have received it. Apologies for the confusion there.

If you have any other questions about your account and the Tier 5 Basic refund, please reach out to our Support team directly for assistance. You can do so by going to the gear icon in game and choosing "Support."
This discussion has been closed.