**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Superior Tier 5 Catalyst Bundle Correction - FAIL, part 2

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/129556/superior-tier-5-catalyst-bundle-correction-fail#latest

Yesterday this trouble ticket was opened and Case # 05092791 and closed without resolution.
My units returned have not been returned. As of now, you are defrauding a customer. I bought the Tier 5 Catalyst but have not received ALL of that which I purchased. Please return my 8500 units, rank down Corvus, give me back my 500 tier 5 shards. You have removed all t5 shards and the correct # of t2Alphas.

I fail to see why I am, as a long standing customer, being treated thus. Please fix the problem accurately that you created.

Comments

• BigHeroSquadBigHeroSquad Posts: 37
    Simply recasting what @KabamMiike stated a week ago is not a resolution. Please fix this problem.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi,

Giving the refunds and ranking down champions as part of the resolution for this issue is still a work in progress. Please be patient as we work on this issue as it will take a bit of time.
  • BigHeroSquadBigHeroSquad Posts: 37
    While it isn't much, I do appreciate the information @kabamlyra. What has occurred previously, is a recast of previous statements and the thread gets closed without resolution. I believe you can see that is off-putting at best. I will try to be patient but when Kabam makes offers that I can not participate in now - Featured Item in the Store - because of my missing 8500 units, it is unjust, unbalanced, and unfair.
  • QuixoticQuixotic Posts: 2
    I am not in any way trying to be inflammatory, but why should we be patient with this process? Those of us who purchased this offer did not do anything wrong, but as it stands we are missing both our units and the materials we paid for. I can understand the decision to roll back a mistaken offer, but I do hope we will be compensated with something more than a simple refund for all the trouble (and missed opportunities) our patience is costing us.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,728 ★★★★★
    Quixotic said:

I am not in any way trying to be inflammatory, but why should we be patient with this process? Those of us who purchased this offer did not do anything wrong, but as it stands we are missing both our units and the materials we paid for. I can understand the decision to roll back a mistaken offer, but I do hope we will be compensated with something more than a simple refund for all the trouble (and missed opportunities) our patience is costing us.

If I’m being real here you’re asking for too much like although it may take time for these refunds to come and all why would you need extra stuff when eventually you’re getting you’re stuff back anyways so rather than being impatient just wait and I didn’t mean any of this in a rude sort of way