**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AW Season 8 Points Dropping

tafretafre Posts: 631 ★★★★
Last night when all wars ended, we were safely in plat3 at rank 80 but when I woke up, we were in gold1 rank 7. Our points dropped by at least 1m points. I am the leader of my alliance and I did not recieve any in game message about violating the ToS, so I have no clue why our points dropped. Anybody have the same issues about AW season points?

Comments

• Pseudo53Pseudo53 Posts: 9
    @tafre any resolution???
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos i hv raised tickets for the same.. all tickets have been closed whats going on.
  • OpterixOpterix Posts: 6
    We have a similar issue: dropped 680k points for no obvious reason. Adding up points from wars should give us 7m, but we only have 6.3m. I’m leader and haven’t been told we’ve been docked points; and anyway the total missing doesn’t match the total from any previous war. Two tickets raised with no substantive answer.

Would be nice to have a moderator acknowledge this issue and respond...
  • GhOsT_DoG_78GhOsT_DoG_78 Posts: 44
    edited March 2019
    Same situation. I'm an alliance leader and we suddenly lost about 200,000 points overnight and dropped from silver 1 to silver 2. Also, I'm not sure if we've had the score of 146k from the final war added to our score. We want our missing 500 5* shards! - Case # 05095659 in case Kabam care.

• We lost about 680k points which doesn't make sense.. our leader didn't got any in game message about Voilating of ToS and because of that we Dropped from gold 1 to Gold 2... @Kabam Miike kindly please help us on this... kindly look into Matter Don't Ignore it..
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    waiting for the "It's just a visual glitch"
  • Hey y'all!

I'm going to figure out what's going on with this and get back to y'all. In the meantime, can you please let me know your Alliance and the Tag? If you don't want to share it here, please send it to me in a PM.
  • Child_of_DeathChild_of_Death Posts: 11

Hey y'all!

I'm going to figure out what's going on with this and get back to y'all. In the meantime, can you please let me know your Alliance and the Tag? If you don't want to share it here, please send it to me in a PM.

[SpW83]
    Восстание Спартака
  • Tag name - adT37
    Aliance Name - Asgard's Dirty Thirty Seven
    We dropped about 680k Points

Hey y'all!

• GhOsT_DoG_78GhOsT_DoG_78 Posts: 44

Hey y'all!

Alliance - DoGz of WaR
    Tag - [+DoG+]
  • The point reduction is due to accordance with our Policies surrounding Alliance War Seasons. You can read more about it HERE.
This discussion has been closed.