**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cheaters need punished

So my original account was banned about 1.5 yrs ago for mod use. I was upset at the time , but I fully understand the reasons for the ban.

I personally feel these unit / item frauds should be higher on the cheat scale then a mod. These scams give an unfair advantage to the entire alliance opposed to just 1 single player. Plus its actually fraud.
This video shows how the leader openly broadcasted his involvement. There is absolutely no way any member of the alliance can say they weren't aware of it. If this leader was doing this for players that weren't in his alliance you would have to be pretty gullible to think he wasn't doing it for his own alliance to benefit. Each and everytime these top tier players cheat it sends a ripple effect down the line. They score high points in events they might not have done if playing legitimately. In turn it pushes legit alliances out of rewards they might have or should have recieved. This effects every single event in game that has rank rewards SA, aq, aw , arena etc...
Would things be different if this was a normal non top tier alliance that had no youtubers involved.
I for one am tired of always seeing these top tier players getting a slap on the wrist when caught cheating. Not sure why Kabam seems to be afraid to make an example.
No 7 day ban, No 6 month ban. Every member in these proven cheating alliances should receive a permanent ban. No excuses or exceptions. I will gladly return the 850 units to see this happen.

It's sad though because I know Kabam will do absolutely nothing to them, instead they punish the whole community.

Heres the video for those who might not have seen it yet

https://youtu.be/27K5zqsgktE

Comments

• DemitriMDemitriM Posts: 303 ★★
    biggest cheaters will always go untouched,its a two way road
    they feed kabam,kabam feeds them back
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,977 ★★★★★
    Hdj2 said:

So my original account was banned about 1.5 yrs ago for mod use. I was upset at the time , but I fully understand the reasons for the ban.

I personally feel these unit / item frauds should be higher on the cheat scale then a mod. These scams give an unfair advantage to the entire alliance opposed to just 1 single player. Plus its actually fraud.
    This video shows how the leader openly broadcasted his involvement. There is absolutely no way any member of the alliance can say they weren't aware of it. If this leader was doing this for players that weren't in his alliance you would have to be pretty gullible to think he wasn't doing it for his own alliance to benefit. Each and everytime these top tier players cheat it sends a ripple effect down the line. They score high points in events they might not have done if playing legitimately. In turn it pushes legit alliances out of rewards they might have or should have recieved. This effects every single event in game that has rank rewards SA, aq, aw , arena etc...
    Would things be different if this was a normal non top tier alliance that had no youtubers involved.
    I for one am tired of always seeing these top tier players getting a slap on the wrist when caught cheating. Not sure why Kabam seems to be afraid to make an example.
    No 7 day ban, No 6 month ban. Every member in these proven cheating alliances should receive a permanent ban. No excuses or exceptions. I will gladly return the 850 units to see this happen.

It's sad though because I know Kabam will do absolutely nothing to them, instead they punish the whole community.

Heres the video for those who might not have seen it yet

https://youtu.be/27K5zqsgktE

The video shows screenshots that could be easily photoshopped. Plus it just came out yesterday. You don't know whats going to or what is happening. Kabam can't go off of screenshots or all kids of innocent people would get banned for revenge or for fun.

You hacked the game and modded, you really shouldn't even get to speak about this.
  • Hdj2Hdj2 Posts: 37
    Lol that's the whole reason I'm saying it I had an account banned a year and a half ago because of a mod used once for like an hr only time I've ever cheated how are these people getting away with it time and time again.

Go read the comments on the video an omni member is in there actually admitting to it but saying it's not cheating. So how can you explain it's fake if other omni members are admitting to it

This leader isnt the only one either theres line chats out there for this stuff
  • Hdj2Hdj2 Posts: 37
    You are entitled your opinion the same as I'm entitled to mine . I'm not gonna argue with how you feel I shouldnt have a say in the matter .
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,977 ★★★★★
    If he did it, he should be punished. But screenshots arent proof. By your logic, quickshot gaming is guilty too since he was in Omni.

There are cheaters all over. They should all be caught and banned. You shouldn't even still get to play but here you are.

What I'm saying is, Kabam needs more evidence than a video with screenshots. They are investigating but you'll never know whats going on. You also don't know what's happening in the alliance either. You want us to believe you only used a mod for an hour. Any proof of that or we are just supposed to believe you?
  • We are actively taking actions against those that violate our TOS. We cannot go into further detail onto what those are due to Privacy, but I can assure you that we are always working on this. I'll be closing this thread as it isn't a topic we can discuss on the forums.
This discussion has been closed.