**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

They say diamonds are

RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,399 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
A way to a womens heart but in this case its a way to my roster πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

Finally pulled her and have no idea what to do with her πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Comments

• DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,545 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/130401/emma/p1

Same. Here’s my Emma thread from earlier this week.

Dr. Zola
  • AceLuffySaboAceLuffySabo Posts: 286 β˜…β˜…
    Crazy idea here so please don't judge: Rank her up.
  • Congrats! Emma has some pretty good utility and can be a fun addition to your team, especially once you get the hang of switching her between modes. Using her Special Attacks will generally get/keep her in Diamond Form more quickly, while using her Heavy Attacks more will make it easier for her to get/stay in Telepath Form, since her Heavy will either be giving her more Power than her opponent gets or placing a Taunt on them, depending on what Form she is currently in.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,399 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Congrats! Emma has some pretty good utility and can be a fun addition to your team, especially once you get the hang of switching her between modes. Using her Special Attacks will generally get/keep her in Diamond Form more quickly, while using her Heavy Attacks more will make it easier for her to get/stay in Telepath Form, since her Heavy will either be giving her more Power than her opponent gets or placing a Taunt on them, depending on what Form she is currently in.

Thanks for the solid advice and very in depth :)
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,399 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Crazy idea here so please don't judge: Rank her up.

R4 she will be
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I’m surprised the op wasn’t a meme πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ