**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I did it!!!

RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited April 2019 in General Discussion
After 1 yr since the release of 5.3 and 5.4 i did first run on both over the course of 2 mons this year.

Had to use only 2 revives lvl 1 of course and Blade with Corvus was the mvp for me against ultron and it was tricky not parrying him after literally parrying him on PG with SL going into battle πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

Also i have no idea why Loki came along that is something i wont make again 😁😁😁

Comments

• themikithemiki Posts: 60 β˜…
    Congrats
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    themiki said:

Congrats

Thanks, was a challenge but my heart was racing the entire time haha
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Congratulations
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Conga-rats. Also double bonus points for doing it on your own terms at your own pace.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I just beat that same Ultron not to long ago man.
  • Congratulations; nice work!
    DNA3000 said:

Conga-rats. Also double bonus points for doing it on your own terms at your own pace.

Ikr it feels better at working at your own pace. As time goes and you feel ready your roster maybe stacked by then lol.

Wondering if 6.1 will kill me before getting some boss kills first πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian

You never know until you try. In my opinion, 6.1.1 is the hardest part, because No Retreat is the hardest node to learn to beat. I suspect you noticed something similar with Act 5: the Collector is the fight everyone builds up in their head, but once you get past him nothing else seems quite as imposing, even if some Act 5 paths seem harder than others. The difficulty just becomes "normal" and you work through it. Act 6 is a lot like that: 6.1.1 might be a shock to many players, but if you don't spend to get past it, and rather just practice against it until you become good enough (or your roster gets strong enough) to beat it, the rest of Act 6 won't really be all that imposing. Not necessarily easy, just difficult in the normal sense.

Act 6 isn't going anywhere either, so there's no rush. Heck, it will give you time to farm up those 12,000 units.
    DNA3000 said:

You never know until you try. In my opinion, 6.1.1 is the hardest part, because No Retreat is the hardest node to learn to beat. I suspect you noticed something similar with Act 5: the Collector is the fight everyone builds up in their head, but once you get past him nothing else seems quite as imposing, even if some Act 5 paths seem harder than others. The difficulty just becomes "normal" and you work through it. Act 6 is a lot like that: 6.1.1 might be a shock to many players, but if you don't spend to get past it, and rather just practice against it until you become good enough (or your roster gets strong enough) to beat it, the rest of Act 6 won't really be all that imposing. Not necessarily easy, just difficult in the normal sense.

Act 6 isn't going anywhere either, so there's no rush. Heck, it will give you time to farm up those 12,000 units.
    That is alot of units lmao...what are recommended champs for each map?
  • ẞlΠΎΠΎdẞlΠΎΠΎd Posts: 2,005 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

DNA3000 said:

I think he's referring to the 5* rank up gem offer that pops up after initial completion.

DNA3000 said:

I think he's referring to the 5* rank up gem offer that pops up after initial completion.
    Oh well that still is too much lol
  • RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 β˜…β˜…
    Recommendations for Act 6, you need a 5* at rank 4 or 5 Medusa, Nebula, Corvus, Ghost, or the best off them all Units Man 😁 other than that you will spend those 12,000 units that DNA3000 said.. I don't have them also, and it was hard to take down Sentinel and Ultron in 6.1.2 very hard..
  • AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Congrats man

Congrats man

Thanks, as they say slow and steady wins the race in this case 5.4 completion πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    RCunha said:

Recommendations for Act 6, you need a 5* at rank 4 or 5 Medusa, Nebula, Corvus, Ghost, or the best off them all Units Man 😁 other than that you will spend those 12,000 units that DNA3000 said.. I don't have them also, and it was hard to take down Sentinel and Ultron in 6.1.2 very hard..

I heard unit man is an ultra rare champion that even 1% cant hold the awesome power from it lol