**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ask Help for energy is not active. [Merged Threads]

FeanorFeanor Posts: 6
edited April 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
Timer is over and i still can't ask help for energy from my Alliance..
Reloading game doesn't help.
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,384 ★★★★
    I was able to ask for quest energy help after I updated but now the button is greyed out and there is no timer counting down to when it would be available again like it used to display.
  • VancexClaRiiVancexClaRii Posts: 178
    i think the issue is the timer not showing up while under cooldown,hence, we wouldn't know when can we send our next request. I was able to send request help.
  • Primetime_769Primetime_769 Posts: 118

• Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,384 ★★★★
    Same
  • KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★
    Same
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Same
  • DoonxDoonx Posts: 182
    Same here. ios
  • CammonRoCammonRo Posts: 377 ★★
    Same. I figured it was removed intentionally to force players to have to check the game more often.
  • buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 ★★
    Same
  • CRE4TORCRE4TOR Posts: 39
    The request button has no timer and doesn’t register available. I thought I was seeing things last night, but this morning it’s occurred again.

Please look into this. Thank you.
  • AlspringAlspring Posts: 2
    Same. @Kabam Miike
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    It’s off and on. It will come back. Did it to me twice
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    I've been able to ask for help only when I'm out of energy and I try to make a move. If I try to ask for help when I already have some energy, the "ask" button is disabled.
  • Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298
    I just used mine. They probably fixed it.
  • CammonRoCammonRo Posts: 377 ★★
    They didn't fix it. Check again.
  • Sparrky01Sparrky01 Posts: 6
    Hi

Is anyone else experiencing the same issue when asking your alliance for Help??
  • Hey y'all -

Sorry for the late reply on this one. I've passed this along to get looked into. Once I have an update, I'll check back in.
  • HeartlessHeartless Posts: 298 ★★

Same for me, you can’t tell when the next available time to press help is now.
  • ScotchScotch Posts: 24
    They did the research, and found that it's unhealthy for the game for people to know this information
  • Coatseyyyyy33Coatseyyyyy33 Posts: 56
    edited April 2019
    Scotch said:

They did the research, and found that it's unhealthy for the game for people to know this information

• Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    Discovered a temporary workaround until they fix this for whenever you’re curious how much time until you can request energy help again. It seems that the timer is visible when you go to the energy window from AQ or AW, which is a little strange, but it works.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

youre timer is still on cooldown, but there is a bug not showing the timer.
  • Kenny292 said:

Discovered a temporary workaround until they fix this for whenever you’re curious how much time until you can request energy help again. It seems that the timer is visible when you go to the energy window from AQ or AW, which is a little strange, but it works.

Above Quote found a great workaround for this, go into AQ/AW and then click on the Energy icon to check your Regular Quest Energy “Next Available Ask” timer. Thanks @Kenny292 :smile:
  • SiabhSiabh Posts: 46
    edited April 2019
    I can't request for energy help and the timer is not available as evident in the image below.

• JohnnJohnn Posts: 19
    Has this been intentionally removed? Since the update there is no timer to let ya know when u can ask for help again
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    bugs and known issues.
  • See workaround, and can continue any follow-up, over in Merged Thread below...
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/799772#Comment_799772