**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

No notification of new message from the social tab [Merged Threads]

ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
edited April 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
I got a message from my friend in game, but the game did not pop up an exclamation mark indicating that my friend replied me in game.
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• Hey everyone. I having problems with social, whenever a player chats to me, i don't see the red icon on top of the green chat button for some of my friends.
  • It still happens, need help
  • Hey everyone, Hope you're day is going well, I've been having problems with my social group chat. Whenever I'm text one of my friends, it doesn't show me what they text unless i sign out and then sign back in. It's wierd for me and i need help, would be helpful, thanks!
  • Arham1Arham1 Posts: 435 ★★
    Messages sent in game are not showing any notification. This is causing delays in Activation of bounty missions, removal and availability of nodes in AQ and AW and other issues. A fix would be appreciated.
  • ScyllaScylla Posts: 10
    I am an officer in my alliance and the chat malfunctioning is so inconvenient,every time I log in I have to go through 30 people in my friend list to see who messaged me,please fix the chat ASAP. Also it’s hard set to global and have to set it to alliance every single time I go back in..also super inconvenient,please fix really soon :)
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Thanks for the reports, everyone. We'll pass this along for investigation.