**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I want to play the new event quest

Kame_ManKame_Man Posts: 23
edited April 2019 in General Discussion
I'd like to play the new event quest but i can't becouse since the april update the fights on my Razer Phone 2 have such poor performance that it hurts my eyes looking on the screen when the players move.

The developers wrote about some performance fixes in the change log of the april update.
This is clearly the cause of the performance issues for the whole community so just roll back that change so we can all just return to playing the game instead of spending it on the forum.
There is no need for gathering device information from the summoners i'm sure the devs are well aware of what caused this.

The fault doesnt lie in our devices the fault lies within the changes brought by the update

Comments

• I'm really sorry to hear you're facing these issues! We definitely want to help further investigate them, but in order to do so we need more information from you. If you can please head over to the thread below and fill out our provided template, that would help a lot.

Android

Thanks in advance!
This discussion has been closed.