**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Bug Timetable

When are you guys going to address all these 12.0 bugs in the latest update? Seems any kind of bugs that help the player base are fixed and pushed out immediately, but in game bugs that hurt players in game modes such as AQ, AW, Variant, 6.1, new EQ are left for weeks upon weeks, until the “next update.”
When is a fix coming for the known bugs?

Comments

• Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    They've fixed at least 3 or 4 bugs already.
    And please dont compare this to 12.0. This is buggy 12.0 was a massive nerf party and full of intentional changes that would have destroyed the game.

As for bugs fixed that help the players
    Suicide text description
    Dominos heavy attack
    Go look in the bug forums as I'm not gonna list all of it for you
  • DJSergyDJSergy Posts: 170 ★★
    Patchie93 said:

And please dont compare this to 12.0. This is buggy 12.0 was a massive nerf party and full of intentional changes that would have destroyed the game.

Suicide text description
    Dominos heavy attack

Yes I agree this is not v12, however the current game situation is more like what happened soon after v12 with performance issues that created a game that was almost unplayable (parry timing, unresponsive comand, double dash back bug, etc)

The bugs you mention they fixed already doesn’t address the main performance issues we are seeing with this update. So dont act like most things have been fixed, we still waiting in the main fixes to go live.
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    Interesting they had time to "fix" (read nerf) the Nick Fury synergy but not the multitude of bugs.

I already know the response incoming from Kabam: The Nick Fury was an easy server side fix that we could push right away. The bugs are more complicated and take time.

It's the same answer they give every time stuff like this happens.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,619 Guardian
    edited April 2019
    Patchie93 said:

Suicide text description
    Dominos heavy attack

Well, only one I saw there was a fix for Nick Fury. And I’ve seen recognition of DE text problem but didn’t see it mentioned that a correction was pushed out for it yet.

Some people had tried to keep an all encompassing Post of the various Bugs, but the Posts get Cloaed down.
    And Kabam's own Sticky one’s in Bugs section do not get updated as they fix things.

**Maybe Kabam's Bug List post should keep getting updated as new Bugs are added, but ALSO should put a FIXED section to that Sticky Post where they can move the bugs down into as they push out fixes for them so that people can actually SEE what is getting fixed from a single location.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all,

Any updates will be provided in the Known Issues thread in the bugs section of the forum.
This discussion has been closed.